Thread: DuraCoat finishers?

Post imported post

Does anyone know a certified DuraCoat painter in NC, preferable in the northeast part of the estate?
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Not NE NC, but there is:

Guns Plus

1503 N. Bragg Boulevard

Spring Lake, NC

910-497-2440

Maybe they can help!

Post imported post

My in-laws live in Fayetteville. Maybe I'll give these guys a call. The finish on the frame of my Para is getting pretty worn in places, and I'm thinking of getting it DuraCoated in either black or dark green...

Thanks.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

I just got off the phone with GunsPlus and they only charge $70 to DuraCoat the frame. Since I have a polished stainless slide, I wouldn't want the whole gun Duracoated.

However, they hold them for 30 days after finishing, to give the DuraCoat time to properly cure and harden...

I guess now I'm going to HAVE to buy another Para (or a wheelgun, which I wanted to get soon anyway) to carry while I wait, if I decide to get it refinished...
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Good luck!

Post imported post

Might could check out this guy too:

http://www.riflemanconsulting.com/Ci...sDuraCoat.html