• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sam's gun store/range

Matt85

imported post

im gonna be going to Sam'sgun store in Everett to do some target shooting this coming sunday (5/16). they have a nice pistol range as long as you can put up with the cranky range master.

if any one wants to join me yer more then welcome. ill be heading over there around 6pm. lemme know if ya wanna join me and ill meet up with ya in the parking lot.

-matt

FrankC

imported post

I would meet you there but they close at 6pm on Sundays! I would probably be up for it tonight or tomorrow though.