Thread: Who Has Elisa's Flags?

Post imported post

Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month. She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff

Post imported post

I don't have the flags but I also happen to be living in Montana now and I'll be making several trips back and forth to the Tacoma area over the next several weeks. I'm willing to play courier if needed.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

X-Beast wrote:
    Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month.* She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff
    To quote Team Fortress 2:

"I HAVE THE FLAGS!"

I actually do have the flags, and I kept it in safe keeping.

Post imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
    X-Beast wrote:
    Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month. She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff
    To quote Team Fortress 2:

"I HAVE THE FLAGS!"

I actually do have the flags, and I kept it in safe keeping.
    Cool! I see that you live in Lynnwood. I live in Mountlake Terrace so we're pretty close. I sent you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call when you get a chance and we'll coordinate the hand off.

Thanks, Jeff

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

I called and left a message today. I have your poles still.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)