• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who Has Elisa's Flags?

X-Beast

imported post

Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month. She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff

Phssthpok

imported post

I don't have the flags but I also happen to be living in Montana now and I'll be making several trips back and forth to the Tacoma area over the next several weeks. I'm willing to play courier if needed.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

X-Beast wrote:
Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month.  She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff

To quote Team Fortress 2:

"I HAVE THE FLAGS!"

I actually do have the flags, and I kept it in safe keeping.

X-Beast

imported post

Gray Peterson wrote:
X-Beast wrote:
Elisa Delaurenti (TWG) had 2 flags at the open cary rally in Olympia last month. She brought an American flag and a Gadsden flag. She never got them back. She wasn't feeling good that day and she left right after the rally and she forgot to grab them before she left. If anyone knows who has the flags please let me know so I can coordinate picking them up and sending them back to her. She is living in Montana now. Also there is a guy from Bellingham who has my flag pole and hasn't responded to my messages. Please contact me so I can pick up the flag pole.

Thanks, Jeff

To quote Team Fortress 2:

"I HAVE THE FLAGS!"

I actually do have the flags, and I kept it in safe keeping.

Cool! I see that you live in Lynnwood. I live in Mountlake Terrace so we're pretty close. I sent you a PM with my phone number. Give me a call when you get a chance and we'll coordinate the hand off.

Thanks, Jeff