• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAC Gun Show Open Carry Table

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The OC table is all set up and the banner is flying. It's near North Wall bathrooms (about 3 aisles up from last months location)

June's table is paid for and if all goes well we will have the North Wall location (April location) each month.

WESTERN WASHINGTON FAIRGROUNDS (PUYALLUP)
ADMISSION: $8.00
Membership $35.00
(FREE TO CURRENT WAC MEMBERS)

Public hours for Puyallup shows:
Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm
Closing for members is 1 hour later then public closing above.

Membership desk:
Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday 8:00am-3:00pm

FREE PARKING

May 15 & 16, 2010
June 5 & 6, 2010
July 10 & 11, 2010
August 7 & 8, 2010
October 23 & 24, 2010
November 20 & 21, 2010
December 18 & 19, 2010

amzbrady

imported post

Guess theres supposed to be a really big show in Oregon on june 19th and 20th. Guy I cover for on towing is a big gun nut and asked me to cover for him on those days. Must be big for him to give upa towing weekend.

krazichinaman

imported post

I will also be working at the show part day Saturday. I'll be selling knives for "Double Eagle" towards the back and will be wearing a Chris Reeve Knives hat.

Come stop by and say hi! :celebrate

Trigger Dr

imported post

Deros was there and looking more alive than the last time I saw him. I do need to get him a can of black shoe polish though.:D

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

To anyone heading out there tomorrow, Kevin S, the guy I am working with on the CPL to 18 project, will be there with his laptop on the spot to get letters of support from people! I am asking for any support as I cannot do this alone, and all the hard work has been done already (draft written up and such), we just need citizens to stand behind it!

With great thanks, Poosharker!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice gun show this weekend. Kinda slow but good conversations with good people. Lot's of support, I can see it growing and growing.

We were able to speak with Pat Moon on Sunday. Pat is all for OC and Pat owns a business in Steilacoom. So if you are nearby Steilacoom and need a barber stop in, OC and get your haircut. Hell I might even drive out there myself once a month.

Steilacoom barber Shop

1607 Lafayette

Downtown Steilacoom

253 582 5564

Directions CLICK HERE.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I asked for and received permission to get a picture of the Open Carry table at the Puyallup show.

In addition to OC pamphlets, I created a condensed version of our Washington FAQ's to hand out. We also have having information on hand of court cases, police training bulletins, business letterheads & email that allow lawful carry, pics of Open Carry events & concealed license information. I also put out business cards of business that host the OC pamphlets.

The "Guns & Coffee" T-shirt has been a great way to draw folks in and start conversations.

oc-table.jpg

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What is cool is that we had several help out at the gun show and several ocdo members stop by and say hello.

We had and impromtu dinner Thurs. night

A regular Friday night shoot at Champion Arms.

A great litter clean up and shoot way up North all at the same time! Excellent job all!