• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun rights activists waiting for November

Dave Workman

dj_fatstyles

imported post

Don't doubt for a minute that, if they thought they could get away with it, they would ban guns and ban ammunition and gut the Second Amendment. It's the job of all of us at the NRA and its allies to stop them in their tracks."—Sarah Palin

for once, palin said something intelligent. and whatever norris says is golden

Our opponents are oddly quiet right now, but that only means they’re planning something. Perhaps they are waiting for the next tragic outburst of criminal violence before they release their anti-gun agenda on an unsuspecting nation. Perhaps they are waiting for a second term from President Obama. Whatever they’re planning, they are not going away… and I’m not going away either.—Chuck Norris:celebrate