• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We feel so much safer with you around

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Our family has a tradition of picking up movies at a local store, that rents even new releases for 99 cents. A line actually gathers outside so that folks can get the good new ones before they are gone. While this line was going in a gentleman (who I haven't seen before ) with his wife states "We feel safer with you around".

So I asked "Oh you mean by how I carry my firearm"

He stated "Yes" and his wife made a comment about how they are strong supporters of gun rights.

I mentioned this site he said he has the brochure and researches the states for their travels to know which ones they are good in.

I am glad to know that Open Carry and all of us here are making a very large impact in the U.S. and in Washington State.

Aaron1124

imported post

That sounds like a great encounter. It's the little things like this - such as what people say, that really make you feel good about what you're doing.