• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Spokane

BobR

imported post

I will try my best to make it, but unlikely. I have an appt out in the valley that will take at least 2-3 hours @ 4p.

bob

sgrayban

I know this thread is a tad old but I was wondering if there were OC people in West Central that would like to have steady get togethers about OC and the rising crime rate in our neighborhood.

fetch

Welcome sgrayban,
By all means start a new thread and see who you can round up. I live in the Shadle Park area and would be willing to meet. Just name a place and time.

john smith

Spokane dnr shooting and hunting places

FIRST OFF I KNOW THIS IS WAY OFF TOPIC, MY INTENTION IS TO INFORM OTHERS OF PLACES THEY CAN RECREATE WITH THEIR FIREARMS, WE CAN OPEN CARRY UNTIL WE ARE ALL BLUE IN THE FACE, WITHOUT PRACTICAL APPLICATION, VIA SHOOTING OUR WEAPONS, IT IS ALL WORTHLESS, SEEK OUT THESE PLACES, PLACES I HAVE FOUND OVER A LIFETIME OF FIREARMS RECREATION.

STONELODGE DNR LANDS http://scfpd1.com/stations/station-4/ TAKE HIGHWAY 291 WHICH IS ACTUALLY FRANCIS AVENUE IN SPOKANE OUT PAST SUNCREST TO THE MENTIONED FIRE STATION THE FENCE BORDERING THIS FIRE STATION ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY DIRECTLY TO THE WEST MARKS STATE DNR LANDS DRIVE PAST THIS A SHORT DISTANCE AND ON YOUR RIGHT JUST BEFORE THE ROADWAY CUTS HARD LEFT YOU WILL SEE A DIRT ROAD TURN RIGHT AND GO UP THE DIRT ROAD TO THE BENCH ON THE TOP DO NOT HANG LEFT TO THE PRIVATE GATE YOU ARE NOW IN A VERY POPULAR SHOOTING AREA.

SWENSON ROAD OR SUNCREST DNR LANDS FROM HIGHWAY 291 TURN RIGHT ONTO JERGENS ROAD GO TO THE INTERSECTION WITH SWENSON ROAD TURN LEFT AND ON YOUR RIGHT THE NEXT FENCELINE AT THE TREELINE MARKS STATE OWNED DNR LANDS GO PAST THIS A SHORT DISTANCE AND TURN RIGHT AT THE YELLOW GATE DRIVE IN AND FEEL FREE TO HUNT AND SHOOT YOU ARE NOW ON STATE OWNED DNR LANDS.

BOGGS PIT DEER PARK FROM DEER PARK HEAD NORTHBOUND ON COLVILLE ROAD AT THE INTERSECTION OF MONTOGOMERY ROAD TURN RIGHT AND STAY ON THIS ROADWAY AS IT TURNS INTO SHERMAN ROAD FOLLOW IT THROUGH THE S TURNS AND IT EVENTUALLY BECOMES HORSESHOE LAKE ROAD AS THE ROAD BREAKS HARD LEFT ON YOUR RIGHT YOU WILL SEE A GATE WITH BOULDERS THIS IS AN OLD GRAVEL PIT AND IS OPEN TO PUBLIC SHOOTING.

CHAPMAN LAKE DNR LANDS FROM CHENEY HEAD SOUTH ON ROCK LAKE ROAD AND TURN LEFT AT THE INTERSECTION OF CHAPMAN LAKE ROAD FOLLOW IT OUT TO THE EAST AND AS THE ROAD BREAKS HARD LEFT UP THE HILL A SHORT DISTANCE LATER YOU WILL SEE A WIRE GATE ON YOUR LEFT WITH A TURNOUT PARK HERE AND WALK IN YOU ARE ON WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE CHAPMAN LAKE SCHOOL SECTION YOU KNOW YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR IF YOU BREAK OUT AGAIN ONTO THE FLAT OR YOU REACH THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO CHAPMAN LAKE.

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

Slightly OT, but still of import to OC.
Karl F. Thompson Jr. has been sentenced in U.S. District Court

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
john smith -

ALL CAPS is considered shouting. I don't think you meant to shout, but that's how it looks.

Is it possible you could fix the shift lock? My ears hurt from reading your post - which by tjhe way seems quite useful.

stay safe.