Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Just got the cops called on me

  1. #1
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    So I was out of cigarettes and decided to walk two blocks to City Stop. On my way back I was about a quarter of the way when I see a car pull very slowly up to the curb going my direction, every time I got a little bit closer to the car the car pulled up a little farther ahead of me. I wasn't sure what was up so I crossed the street so I would have some distance between me and the car.

    The car then stopped at the curb and as I walk by I see a man driving with his cell phone to his ear and a woman in the passenger seat, both of them with their eyes glued to me.

    about 3 minutes later a metro cop drives by me then flips a Bitch and pulls up next to the curb about 20 feet ahead of me. He turns on his lights and announces over the PA for me to stop walking and keep my hands in view.

    When he got out of the car he just walked up to me, asked for my ID which I said I would not give him, but stated my first middle and last name and that I was a Nevada resident. He then asked me why I was carrying a firearm to which I then stated that I would exercise my constitutional right to remain silent. He then went to his car and asked that I keep my hands in plain sight. While he's in the car the guy who called the cops drove up on the other side of the road, parked and got out of his car walking up on me very aggressively swearing and shouting that "My punk ass was going to go to jail" and "How dare I carry a gun in his neighborhood." At this point the police officer got out of his car and told him to be quiet and go stand in front of his car. He walked over to me and said, "Your name was clear of any wants or warrants, since you haven't broken any laws you are free to go."

    Now as I'm walking away this guy who called the cops on me started in on the cop saying, "WTF, he's got a gun and your just going to let him go?" The police officer again told him that unless he wants to receive a citation to "Shut up and listen" and began to educate the guy on Nevada firearms laws. I don't know exactly what was said after that because I was too far away.

    I do know this, I think Metro handled the situation fairly and professionally as I was only detained for about 5 minutes, he didn't disarm me or even handcuff me, they didn't grill me with questions, they didn't even ask for my blue card. I assume that's because I have a Nevada ID card and I have my firearms registered in Clark county that he could get my picture and registration info on his computer and see that I'm legit. I guess all he was concerned about was weather I was legally allowed to possess a firearm.

    Funny, I think.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  2. #2
    Regular Member flagellum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    385

    Post imported post

    It sounds like you handled that situation very well. To be honest I probably would have been a little freaked out, especially after that @#$% started cursing at you.

    Based on his actions, it sounds as though he was harassing you( the ignorant/rude citizen).

    He may have inconvenienced you a little bit, but you can sleep softly knowing that he is probably throwing a @#$%-fit about it as we speak and it has ruined his entire day. :P
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

  3. #3
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    well this guy was well over 6 foot tall and I estimate him to be about 250 lbs, a significant size disparity that had he done that outside the presence of a police officer I would have drawn on him, But since there was a police officer on the science I just kept my mouth shut and let him handle it. Besides I saw that the officer was on top of the situation before he said a word to me.

    My guess is that this was a metro cop that probably supports and agrees with our right to open carry but has a duty to answer the call that his dispatcher assigned him.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Salt Lake City, ,
    Posts
    32

    Post imported post

    Sounds like a win to me!!!

  5. #5
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    well this guy was well over 6 foot tall and I estimate him to be about 250 lbs, a significant size disparity that had he done that outside the presence of a police officer I would have drawn on him...
    You would have drawn a gun on a manfor 'very aggressively swearing and shouting that "[Your] punk ass was going to go to jail" and "How dare[you] carry a gun in [my] neighborhood?"'

    Why?



  6. #6
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    Because he was being aggressive and there was an enormous size disparity. I guess that's one of those things that words don't describe well. I may not have actually drawn on him, I probably would have just placed my hand on the pistol grip and told him not to come any closer and gone from there. I guess I shouldn't say what I would have done because none of can truly say what they would really do in hypothetical situations. So I retract my previous statement as quoted.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  7. #7
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    HankT wrote:
    Nevada carrier wrote:
    well this guy was well over 6 foot tall and I estimate him to be about 250 lbs, a significant size disparity that had he done that outside the presence of a police officer I would have drawn on him...
    You would have drawn a gun on a manfor 'very aggressively swearing and shouting that "[Your] punk ass was going to go to jail" and "How dare[you] carry a gun in [my] neighborhood?"'

    Why?

    Because he was being aggressive and there was an enormous size disparity. I guess that's one of those things that words don't describe well. I may not have actually drawn on him, I probably would have just placed my hand on the pistol grip and told him not to come any closer and gone from there. I guess I shouldn't say what I would have done because none of can truly say what they would really do in hypothetical situations. So I retract my previous statement as quoted.
    You seem uncertain.

    Not a good sign...

  8. #8
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844

    Post imported post

    Did you wave by to him and thank him for trying to ruin your night? Did you happen to notice his license plate? Next time if something like that happens again and it's an out of state plate, they are required to get NV plates in 30 days. 'Cause it sounds like he's from an anti-gun state. Would have been sweet if he would have been the one getting sighted after calling the cops.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  9. #9
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    Well I can't really tell what my perception of the threat would have been absent the presence of a police officer. That's not the scenario I was in. Look we all like to talk about what we would have done or will do in hypothetical situations, but the truth is, life and death decisions are made in fractions of a second in real time, not on an internet forum.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  10. #10
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    Sabotage70 wrote:
    Did you wave by to him and thank him for trying to ruin your night? Did you happen to notice his license plate? Next time if something like that happens again and it's an out of state plate, they are required to get NV plates in 30 days. 'Cause it sounds like he's from an anti-gun state. Would have been sweet if he would have been the one getting sighted after calling the cops.
    There are a lot of time share resort clubs in the area. I do recall that it looked like a very new Chevy, could have been a cobalt possibly a rental, no way to know for sure but it did have Nevada plates. After being excused by the officer, I saw no need to make any wise cracks that would draw any further attention to me and just wanted to be on my way.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  11. #11
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    Well I can't really tell what my perception of the threat would have been absent the presence of a police officer. That's not the scenario I was in. Look we all like to talk about what we would have done or will do in hypothetical situations, but the truth is, life and death decisions are made in fractions of a second in real time, not on an internet forum.
    Some guy swearing and shouting at you is not necessarily a "lifeand death" situation.

    You pull out the ole pistola just because somebody is swearingat you and is really BIG and....well, you justmight regret it.

    NC, have you ever heard of something calledHPCSD©?



  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rapid City, South Dakota, USA
    Posts
    302

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier, in the future you may want to choose your words more carefully. However, I understand what you were trying to get across. At any rate, it sounds like things went well. Good!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,026

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    When he got out of the car he just walked up to me, asked for my ID which I said I would not give him, but stated my first middle and last name and that I was a Nevada resident. He then asked me why I was carrying a firearm to which I then stated that I would exercise my constitutional right to remain silent.
    I have but one critique for this.

    If you are going to exercise your rights, exercise ALL of them. Although NV does have a Stop and Identify statute, it doesn't apply unless the detaining officer has RAS of criminal activity. There was no need for you to supply your name and residence. A hoplophobic bliss-ninny calling the cops with his knickers in a twist because you had the temerity to be in possession of a visible sidearm is NOT RAS of criminal activity.

    But... the call was yours to make and you seem to be satisfied with the result, which is what counts.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    Sabotage70 wrote:
    Did you wave by to him and thank him for trying to ruin your night? Did you happen to notice his license plate? Next time if something like that happens again and it's an out of state plate, they are required to get NV plates in 30 days. 'Cause it sounds like he's from an anti-gun state. Would have been sweet if he would have been the one getting sighted after calling the cops.
    There are a lot of time share resort clubs in the area. I do recall that it looked like a very new Chevy, could have been a cobalt possibly a rental, no way to know for sure but it did have Nevada plates. After being excused by the officer, I saw no need to make any wise cracks that would draw any further attention to me and just wanted to be on my way.
    I understand on being a smart a$$. Could have still waved and wished him a good night. Glad the cop handled it good and sent you on your way.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  15. #15
    Regular Member Nevada carrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Epicenter of Freedom
    Posts
    1,297

    Post imported post

    If you are going to exercise your rights, exercise ALL of them. Although NV does have a Stop and Identify statute, it doesn't apply unless the detaining officer has RAS of criminal activity. There was no need for you to supply your name and residence. A hoplophobic bliss-ninny calling the cops with his knickers in a twist because you had the temerity to be in possession of a visible sidearm is NOT RAS of criminal activity.
    I agree with you but I'm of the opinion that arguing RAS is something to be done by a lawyer in a court of law not by a suspect at the scene of an arrest or investigation. Had the information I provided led to any charges being filed, My lawyer can argue to have any evidence gathered as a result of my statement excluded based on your argument.
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,026

    Post imported post

    Nevada carrier wrote:
    If you are going to exercise your rights, exercise ALL of them. Although NV does have a Stop and Identify statute, it doesn't apply unless the detaining officer has RAS of criminal activity. There was no need for you to supply your name and residence. A hoplophobic bliss-ninny calling the cops with his knickers in a twist because you had the temerity to be in possession of a visible sidearm is NOT RAS of criminal activity.
    I agree with you but I'm of the opinion that arguing RAS is something to be done by a lawyer in a court of law not by a suspect at the scene of an arrest or investigation. Had the information I provided led to any charges being filed, My lawyer can argue to have any evidence gathered as a result of my statement excluded based on your argument.
    I hear this a lot and I understand the reasoning, but I have a problem with it. A violation of rights CANNOT be undone. Should I just lie back and enjoy a treatment of hickory shampoo administered by an overzealous LEO with the thought in mind that I can just sue them later? What if I wind up dain bramaged or dead? Where's MY recourse then? Will a court unscrable my brains or bring me back to life?

    No. The time to stand against illegal actions is in the instant. Don't argue RAS...DEMAND that they provide you with RAS of criminal activity the instant they stop you...BEFORE they can get around to asking you any questions. Put THEM off step, and on the defensive in the encounter.

    Guard your freedoms jealously, vehemently, and yeas even belligerently if the situation calls for it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member flagellum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    385

    Post imported post

    I'm of the thought that a person should only volunteer as much information as they feel comfortable with. He reserved most of his rights, but provided his name. He certainly didn't have too, but there is no reason why he shouldn't, had he thought it would help the situation.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,026

    Post imported post

    As I said before, the call was his to make, and he seems satisfied with the outcome. That's all that really matters.

  19. #19
    Regular Member SCJeffro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Laughlin, NV / Bullhead City, AZ, , USA
    Posts
    135

    Post imported post

    I know that we can always fight it, but there have been many cases of the police trumping up charges because a "subject" was belligerent or refused to provide information or... the list goes on...

    Here is the rub, you can REFUSE to give them anything, and oops you happened to get a Jerk cop (who doesn't like citizens with guns) instead of the good cop who it seems you got... they can detain you for up to 60 minutes (even if it is for a trumped up charge) Tazer you and Cuff you , give you all kinds of crap, arrest you because you resisted (they have a pissed of complainant probably ready to testify that you pulled the gun on the cops, even though you didn't) And then have to pay a lawyer and fight to get your name cleared (Innocent til proven guilty??? In a perfect world YES...) You could get a judge that is also ANTI gun and running for a liberal senate seat after his Judicial seat is up and decides to make an example of you.... MORE legal fees... In the end IF justice prevails, you can get off and prove that your rights were violated and maybe get some kind of compensation....

    OR you could comply with their request and be let go and go about your business...

    Now it is going to depend on what you want to do at the time that it happens! If your tired, you want to go home and watch TV and chill... give up the necessary info and be on your way. If you feel like scrapping, and standing firmly in your rights at that moment then by all means DO IT!

    I for one can tell you that I have been in BOTH mindsets... Sometime even if I know I am right and I know they CAN'T legally ask me for something (but in reality it's not really going to hurt to give it to them) I would go ahead and give them my name and tell them "Hey I know I did nothing wrong, I know I am legal carrying my firearm openly and I know if this was to go to court the judge would have no choice but to rule in my favor because I am fully within the law. BUT honestly officer, I am tired and I just want to be done with this, so here is my name, you will find that I have a legal NV ID, my gun is Legally registered in Clark County and I am fully within my rights to carry openly. Can I please go now?" :?

    Sometimes it is easier to just suck it up and disarm a potentially volatile situation by meeting the cop half way... then fine go to LVMPD and file a complaint later, at least at that point you will likely be walking away unharmed and with your gun...

    NOW... I know there are people here going to say "BULLS#*T stand your ground!" and that is fine too, but remember EVERY action has an equal or greater REACTION... when you decide to stand your ground be ready because sometimes standing for our rights can be a horribly PAINFUL and extremely LONG and even EXPENSIVE legal process!
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

  20. #20
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    flagellum wrote:
    I'm of the thought that a person should only volunteer as much information as they feel comfortable with. He reserved most of his rights, but provided his name. He certainly didn't have too, but there is no reason why he shouldn't, had he thought it would help the situation.
    I concur. Consider it from the LEO's side for a moment. He/she has to, repeat HAS TO, make an on-the-spot judgment call that you are a law abiding citizen and not a loose cannon. I like the approach of calmly and politely letting the LEO know you know your rights and yet are still willing to give your name up in order to help him/her make the call your way.

    Then wait and see what that gets you. If the LEO starts pressing for more and being a jerk, that's for sure the time to go strong and insist on your rights.

    It's an imperfect world, sometimes it's best to be a bit tolerant instead of inflexible. I'm not saying just give up everything - drivers' license, blue card, credit cards, cash on hand, favorite shirt, etc. - just that the LEO needs something to hang the judgment call on other than your pretty face.

    Like them or not, like it or not, we need LEO's out there helping us protect ourselves.
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  21. #21
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    Post imported post

    Vegas Rick wrote:
    flagellum wrote:
    I'm of the thought that a person should only volunteer as much information as they feel comfortable with. He reserved most of his rights, but provided his name. He certainly didn't have too, but there is no reason why he shouldn't, had he thought it would help the situation.
    I concur. Consider it from the LEO's side for a moment. He/she has to, repeat HAS TO, make an on-the-spot judgment call that you are a law abiding citizen and not a loose cannon. I like the approach of calmly and politely letting the LEO know you know your rights and yet are still willing to give your name up in order to help him/her make the call your way.

    Then wait and see what that gets you. If the LEO starts pressing for more and being a jerk, that's for sure the time to go strong and insist on your rights.

    It's an imperfect world, sometimes it's best to be a bit tolerant instead of inflexible. I'm not saying just give up everything - drivers' license, blue card, credit cards, cash on hand, favorite shirt, etc. - just that the LEO needs something to hang the judgment call on other than your pretty face.
    Well said, by both of you.

    Similar to your thinking, I don't see why OP couldn't have answered, "self-defense" to the cop's query as to why he was carrying a gun.

    Probably better than something like 'I willexercise my constitutional right to remain silent.'

    Flexibilty...reasonableness....simplicity....go a long way in those LEO/citizen interactions. Of course, sometimes the LEO will be ona power trip and reasonableness won't do any good...

    I'm still a little worried aboutthe OP's uncertainty about whether he'd draw on a person who was swearing at him. If he doesn't know that cussing is not a good enough reason.....then he's in for a bad event sometime in the future...

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Fallon, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    5,580

    Post imported post

    HankT wrote:
    Vegas Rick wrote:
    flagellum wrote:
    I'm of the thought that a person should only volunteer as much information as they feel comfortable with. He reserved most of his rights, but provided his name. He certainly didn't have too, but there is no reason why he shouldn't, had he thought it would help the situation.
    I concur. Consider it from the LEO's side for a moment. He/she has to, repeat HAS TO, make an on-the-spot judgment call that you are a law abiding citizen and not a loose cannon. I like the approach of calmly and politely letting the LEO know you know your rights and yet are still willing to give your name up in order to help him/her make the call your way.

    Then wait and see what that gets you. If the LEO starts pressing for more and being a jerk, that's for sure the time to go strong and insist on your rights.

    It's an imperfect world, sometimes it's best to be a bit tolerant instead of inflexible. I'm not saying just give up everything - drivers' license, blue card, credit cards, cash on hand, favorite shirt, etc. - just that the LEO needs something to hang the judgment call on other than your pretty face.
    Well said, by both of you.

    Similar to your thinking, I don't see why OP couldn't have answered, "self-defense" to the cop's query as to why he was carrying a gun.

    Probably better than something like 'I willexercise my constitutional right to remain silent.'

    Flexibilty...reasonableness....simplicity....go a long way in those LEO/citizen interactions. Of course, sometimes the LEO will be ona power trip and reasonableness won't do any good...
    You must have missed the part where the choice the OP made was evidently well-received by the LE, disproving ANY claim that some other action (or verbiage) is "better."

    I'm still a little worried aboutthe OP's uncertainty about whether he'd draw on a person who was swearing at him. If he doesn't know that cussing is not a good enough reason.....then he's in for a bad event sometime in the future...
    You should be more worried about how you will act in a given situation when it happens, as opposed to again "Monday Morning QBing" an event of which you were not a party.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    120

    Post imported post

    First, I am not commenting on how the OP handled the interaction. As was stated by others, as long as he is happy with the results, then that's all that really matters. Good job remaining cool and calm under the circumstances, by the way!

    I did want to interject that there may be situations in which giving your name when not required could be a bad idea. Consider the possibility that someone else has the same name as you, but that person has outstanding warrants for their arrest. If you volunteer your name when not required, this would then give the officer a reason to continue his or her interaction with you, detaining you further. At this point you would likely be compelled to then provide ID or more details to further identify yourself.

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jefferson City, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    396

    Post imported post

    SoLasVegas wrote:
    First, I am not commenting on how the OP handled the interaction. As was stated by others, as long as he is happy with the results, then that's all that really matters. Good job remaining cool and calm under the circumstances, by the way!

    I did want to interject that there may be situations in which giving your name when not required could be a bad idea. Consider the possibility that someone else has the same name as you, but that person has outstanding warrants for their arrest. If you volunteer your name when not required, this would then give the officer a reason to continue his or her interaction with you, detaining you further. At this point you would likely be compelled to then provide ID or more details to further identify yourself.
    Good point, I have a friend who has the exact same name and middle initial of another person in his city that has been in alot of trouble and committed violent crimes. My friend has had guns drawn on him, been harrassed and went through some terrible situations due to these mistakes. When he is giving information to police in a traffic stop, he nows speaks out clearly ASAP that he is not that same guy.

    I've learned not to talk. Its unfortunate but it serves me best. When in contact with a LEO it can be a very threatening situation for people. Who really knows what their intent is when they are asking questions (investigating you for a crime, any crime even ones they aren't even able to state at that point).

    Q - Why are you carrying around a gun?

    A - for self defense,

    Q - oh so you are planning on shooting someone?

    Q - so are you expecting trouble?

    The following queries can trip people up who aren't thinking to the point of providing enough reasonable suspicions for further detainment. Not everyone is skilled and able to talk to the police while providing themselves protection from those same officers.

    I've seen it happen to both my teenagers in seperate events. One was my daughter who tried to do the right things and answer questions truthfully but was raked over the coals when she had done nothing criminal whatsoever. If she would have just defended herself from the intimidating and the cop leading her on, she would have been fine by being silent. She learned her lesson and I hope she has the strength not to repeat her mistake.

    My son was arrested for a misdemenor charge. It would have been hard to prove in court. He's a very honest kid and wasn't harming or intending to harm anyone. Hefessed up because he thought it was the right thing to do and now he will pay a very heavy price for it when possibly nothing further would have been done to him. Alot heavier of a price than what his crime deserves, that's for damn sure. He learned his lesson and I hope he has the strength not to repeat his mistake.

    Unless I am the victim, unless myproperty or person was damaged or stolen, unless I need them to help me or another innocent that has been wronged, I am not talking,period, but to each his own.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Decoligny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rosamond, California, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    MK wrote:
    Q - Why are you carrying around a gun?

    A - for self defense,
    Q - oh so you are planning on shooting someone?
    A - only if necessary to defend my life.
    Q - so are you expecting trouble?
    A - not expecting it, but Ialways like to be prepared for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •