Thread: To let you know

Post imported post

My friend Daniel Parker was in a bicycle accident Friday evening, and was taken to UofM. he went through two surgeries to release the swelling on his brain. They couldn't finish the second surgery, from my understanding it was only making it worse. I just got home from spending 5 hours there with him and his family. According to the Doctors, he has only 24 hours. I believe that God can pull him though, and I just ask that if you pray, that you would say a prayer for him and his family. Daniel is a wonderful person, we are asking that Gods will be done and that whatever happens to our friend, the He uses it for His glory, and ultimately help bring more people to know Him.

Post imported post

i will make sure to keep in him my prayers. sorry to hear this :-(

Post imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
    My friend Daniel Parker was in a bicycle accident Friday evening, and was taken to UofM. he went through two surgeries to release the swelling on his brain. They couldn't finish the second surgery, from my understanding it was only making it worse. I just got home from spending 5 hours there with him and his family. According to the Doctors, he has only 24 hours. I believe that God can pull him though, and I just ask that if you pray, that you would say a prayer for him and his family. Daniel is a wonderful person, we are asking that Gods will be done and that whatever happens to our friend, the He uses it for His glory, and ultimately help bring more people to know Him.
    Powerful. You got it Kimber.

Banned

Post imported post

Me too. He is in my prayers. So are you.

Post imported post

Just got an update. They are taking him off of life support at 7:30 tonight. They are donating his organs, and need to keep him on it until they find people for them. Please keep the Parker family in your prayers. And thank you for your support.

I know and believe that God will use Daniel even after taking him home, to help further His kingdom, and bring more people to him.

Daniels first priority in life has been to serve God, and to minister and share God's love with everyone he met.

I will miss him.

Post imported post

His family and you are in my prayers if you need anything just call me!!

Post imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
    Just got an update. They are taking him off of life support at 7:30 tonight. They are donating his organs, and need to keep him on it until they find people for them. Please keep the Parker family in your prayers. And thank you for your support.

I know and believe that God will use Daniel even after taking him home, to help further His kingdom, and bring more people to him.

Daniels first priority in life has been to serve God, and to minister and share God's love with everyone he met.

I will miss him.
    I'm sorry, Kimberguy. I know how hard it is to lose a friend.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

Kimberguy, I`m sorry to hear this and I will pray for you and your friends family. God Bless.

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

im sorry
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-18-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Post imported post

I'm sorry.

Post imported post

last update. Looks like they waited a little longer. Daniel is now with the Lord.
    I am filled with peace knowing that he is where God wants him to be. Daniel was an unbelievable person.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/captainpirateship?v=wall

thank you all for your support.

Post imported post

I'm sorry for your loss, He's back home now and his organs will make a huge difference in someones life.

Post imported post

So sorry about your loss! You and yours will be in my prayers!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Gods will is done and continues to be done. Kimber, we're here for you.springerdave.

Post imported post

Sorry for your loss. Your in my prayers as well.

Post imported post

sorry for everyone's loss

Post imported post

Sorry for your loss KG

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

I am so, so, very sorry for your loss Kimber. Remember tough, you will see him and all those that you have lost again in a much better place than this. Peace be with you.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Post imported post

Kimber I am so sorry to hear of your loss it breaks my hart to hear of someone taken to soon you and his family will be in my prayers.