• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

To let you know

Kimberguy

imported post

My friend Daniel Parker was in a bicycle accident Friday evening, and was taken to UofM. he went through two surgeries to release the swelling on his brain. They couldn't finish the second surgery, from my understanding it was only making it worse. I just got home from spending 5 hours there with him and his family. According to the Doctors, he has only 24 hours. I believe that God can pull him though, and I just ask that if you pray, that you would say a prayer for him and his family. Daniel is a wonderful person, we are asking that Gods will be done and that whatever happens to our friend, the He uses it for His glory, and ultimately help bring more people to know Him.

FatboyCykes

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
My friend Daniel Parker was in a bicycle accident Friday evening, and was taken to UofM. he went through two surgeries to release the swelling on his brain. They couldn't finish the second surgery, from my understanding it was only making it worse. I just got home from spending 5 hours there with him and his family. According to the Doctors, he has only 24 hours. I believe that God can pull him though, and I just ask that if you pray, that you would say a prayer for him and his family. Daniel is a wonderful person, we are asking that Gods will be done and that whatever happens to our friend, the He uses it for His glory, and ultimately help bring more people to know Him.
Powerful. You got it Kimber.

Kimberguy

imported post

Just got an update. They are taking him off of life support at 7:30 tonight. They are donating his organs, and need to keep him on it until they find people for them. Please keep the Parker family in your prayers. And thank you for your support.

I know and believe that God will use Daniel even after taking him home, to help further His kingdom, and bring more people to him.

Daniels first priority in life has been to serve God, and to minister and share God's love with everyone he met.

I will miss him.

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
Just got an update. They are taking him off of life support at 7:30 tonight. They are donating his organs, and need to keep him on it until they find people for them. Please keep the Parker family in your prayers. And thank you for your support.

I know and believe that God will use Daniel even after taking him home, to help further His kingdom, and bring more people to him.

Daniels first priority in life has been to serve God, and to minister and share God's love with everyone he met.

I will miss him.
I'm sorry, Kimberguy. I know how hard it is to lose a friend.

Kimberguy

imported post

last update. Looks like they waited a little longer. Daniel is now with the Lord.
I am filled with peace knowing that he is where God wants him to be. Daniel was an unbelievable person.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/captainpirateship?v=wall

thank you all for your support.