Thread: Louisiana

Post imported post

According to Newsweek [ May, 17 ] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin ] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.

Post imported post

range rat wrote:
    According to Newsweek [ May, 17] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.

Doyle
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

range rat wrote:
    According to Newsweek [ May, 17] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.

We can not CC in houses of worship here in Arkansas along with about 20 other places.

Can you OC in houses of worship in Wisconsin?
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Post imported post

Packer fan wrote:
    No law prohibits it in WI. It would be left up to the church officials whether they would allow it, just as with any private property.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    Packer fan wrote:
    No law prohibits it in WI. It would be left up to the church officials whether they would allow it, just as with any private property.
    I OC carry at my church but some Church's have schools then you can't. GFSZ

Post imported post

From the Louisiana Legislature site:

http://www.legis.state.la.us/billdat...asp?did=706696

It's not showing final passage or signature by the governor, only "reengrossment".

And it only allows churches, synagogues, places of worship, to give permission someone with a license to carry a concealed handgun. That's far from legalizing church carry.

Post imported post

hey Texas how's it going, this is according to newsweek printed by Quad Griphics, the same company I work for, [I got to make a buck some where ...][see May. 17, 2010 issue page 11]

Post imported post

the wrong house ? ...so they Murdered the little girl "accidentally" plus they were at the wrong house ? You all know how I feel about the police, so I won't start up the cop bashing...... But do any of you honestly think you live in a free country ? you better do a little soul searching , because those things don't happen in a truly free country.

I am surprised they are not rioting yet.....because I would not blame them.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    the wrong house ? ...so they Murdered the little girl "accidentally" plus they were at the wrong house ? You all know how I feel about the police, so I won't start up the cop bashing...... But do any of you honestly think you live in a free country ? you better do a little soul searching , because those things don't happen in a truly free country.

I am surprised they are not rioting yet.....because I would not blame them.
    ????????
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?