• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Louisiana

range rat

imported post

According to Newsweek [ May, 17 ] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin ] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

range rat wrote:
According to Newsweek [ May, 17] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.
Doyle

Packer fan

imported post

range rat wrote:
According to Newsweek [ May, 17] Louisiana state House committee has OK'd concealed weapons in houses of worship..

Can someone Please explain to me why were soo far behind [Wisconsin] the other states? are the people that brain washed? have they forgoten there History lessons? or are they that comforable looking at life thur rose color glasses.

We can not CC in houses of worship here in Arkansas along with about 20 other places.

Can you OC in houses of worship in Wisconsin?

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Packer fan wrote:
Can you OC in houses of worship in Wisconsin?
No law prohibits it in WI. It would be left up to the church officials whether they would allow it, just as with any private property.

range rat

imported post

hey Texas how's it going, this is according to newsweek printed by Quad Griphics, the same company I work for, [I got to make a buck some where ...][see May. 17, 2010 issue page 11]

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

the wrong house ? :(...so they Murdered the little girl "accidentally" plus they were at the wrong house ?:( You all know how I feel about the police, so I won't start up the cop bashing...... But do any of you honestly think you live in a free country ? you better do a little soul searching , because those things don't happen in a truly free country.

I am surprised they are not rioting yet.....because I would not blame them.

bigdaddy1

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
the wrong house ? :(...so they Murdered the little girl "accidentally" plus they were at the wrong house ?:( You all know how I feel about the police, so I won't start up the cop bashing...... But do any of you honestly think you live in a free country ? you better do a little soul searching , because those things don't happen in a truly free country.

I am surprised they are not rioting yet.....because I would not blame them.
????:question::question::question::question:????