Thread: I wonder if this guy OC's

Post imported post

Who is this new guy??? Posts by wolfpack

Posts by wolfpack Profile Topics Posts 4 postsShowing posts 1-4 of 4 Michigan > Warren Firearm Rights Picnic in Halmich Park May 15, 2010 (55 replies - 1192 views)

taxwhat wrote: Thank YOU to every-ONE Who Helped and/or Showed up in Warren . WE as a United Group are a Unstoppable voting educating Voice ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:10 am Michigan > So you want to get tough ? (86 replies - 2792 views)

Go buy some shorts ya cheap bum. What kind of retired LEO wears cut off sweats to an event to represent OC or anything for ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:08 am Michigan > The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic (221 replies - 5877 views)

me me me me Look what I did! I'm Mike Silly! Yay... me me me ... Sat May 15th, 2010 01:03 pm Michigan > TeamSpeak Voice chat (154 replies - 3929 views)

Hmmmm I guess the wanna be doesnt feel a public response is needed for his childish action's. Maybe his A.D.D is getting in the way ... Sat May 15th, 2010 07:27 am
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Sounds like someone just being a ****** bag to me.
    In a situation when seconds count-The police will be there in minutes.

Banned

Post imported post

I OC everyday. How bout you?

Post imported post

HEY LOOK GUYS, ITS UNDERCOVER WARREN PD AGAIN!

lol.

Seriously wolfpack, your poor attempt at trolling is nothing new here. If you didn't have fun at our event, don't come to the next one. Its better to appear an idiot than to open your mouth and to remove all doubt, eh?
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Banned

Post imported post

Is that one guy really a retired cop? I did not see any cops talk to him. Why is that?

Banned

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    HEY LOOK GUYS, ITS UNDERCOVER WARREN PD AGAIN!

lol.

Seriously wolfpack, your poor attempt at trolling is nothing new here. If you didn't have fun at our event, don't come to the next one. Its better to appear an idiot than to open your mouth and to remove all doubt, eh?
    I have great fun at the events I attend. Its the fact that smelly, less then diserable people attend the event's. Which they cannotor refuse todress appropriate for the event. Lets all look and smell like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks so we can get the point across. Not to mention the kids carrying airsoft guns to look cool like the rest of the so called adults. There is no trolling needed in this forum. The idiots have qualified themselves as totaly dishonest and full of themselves which I forsee a kick in the vag to help remedy there issue's.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Post imported post

Wolf

For someone that seems to consider themselves to be better than most may I ask what you have done to make society better. I'm not talking about OC I mean anything in general?

I see from you profile you are from Lincoln Park? I'd be happy to meet sometime and talk about OC or whatever it is that bothers you. As for your comments about Taxwhat you really don't know him. I talked to him and found him to be very smart, and a pleasant person in general. I also can say your comments about him smelling are wrong as I stood and talked with him for a while and he shed no offensive odors.

I am not looking to fight with you just understand you better. If you want a fight there are plenty of alleys for that, and plenty of folks that are easily provoked. I am not one of them.

Hope to meet you in the near future.

- G9mmOS
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
    Wolf

For someone that seems to consider themselves to be better than most may I ask what you have done to make society better. I'm not talking about OC I mean anything in general?

I see from you profile you are from Lincoln Park? I'd be happy to meet sometime and talk about OC or whatever it is that bothers you. As for your comments about Taxwhat you really don't know him. I talked to him and found him to be very smart, and a pleasant person in general. I also can say your comments about him smelling are wrong as I stood and talked with him for a while and he shed no offensive odors.

I am not looking to fight with you just understand you better. If you want a fight there are plenty of alleys for that, and plenty of folks that are easily provoked. I am not one of them.

Hope to meet you in the near future.

- G9mmOS
    +9000 {Vegeta "It's Over Nine Thousand!"}

I didn't see Wolf introduce itself but I met Tax and I reiterate everything G9mmOS said.

There have been some very petty online actions taken within the Michigan forum as John Pierce said.

I think it is a sign of the times (spiritually or morally bankrupt times in which we do what is ethical because it's legal not because of the values within you, if you don't have values then you act like an a$$hat as long as it's within the law) where folks use forums and boards to attack each other, say they'll do it to your face, but only do it via Facebook and OCDO and the like. It's cowardly and childish behavior that is bound to turn curious CC permit holding curious public and Antis against learning more or participating here. We are here for serious discussion and not defamation of characters or to question what each of us does for the rest of us.
    "Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:

Posts by wolfpack Profile Topics Posts 4 postsShowing posts 1-4 of 4 Michigan > Warren Firearm Rights Picnic in Halmich Park May 15, 2010 (55 replies - 1192 views)

taxwhat wrote: Thank YOU to every-ONE Who Helped and/or Showed up in Warren . WE as a United Group are a Unstoppable voting educating Voice ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:10 am Michigan > So you want to get tough ? (86 replies - 2792 views)

Go buy some shorts ya cheap bum. What kind of retired LEO wears cut off sweats to an event to represent OC or anything for ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:08 am Michigan > The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic (221 replies - 5877 views)

me me me me Look what I did! I'm Mike Silly! Yay... me me me ... Sat May 15th, 2010 01:03 pm Michigan > TeamSpeak Voice chat (154 replies - 3929 views)

Hmmmm I guess the wanna be doesnt feel a public response is needed for his childish action's. Maybe his A.D.D is getting in the way ... Sat May 15th, 2010 07:27 am
    It's just Pat. Heeeee's back.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    1245A Defender wrote:

Or Wardog....
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I don't suspect its pat...

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
    I don't suspect its pat...
    ehhh,i dont know, if its either one, then they're doing a good job of provoking a response....
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

+1 for Wardog. He was literally banned only like 2 days ago, and is probably bitter about it; and the announcement was actually made on Pat's thread, strangely enough.

Either way, wolfpack is banned now. I'll be expecting another account here soon, trolling away, but once again, as I've stated, this is nothing new.

If you're going to troll, for the love of god, at least know how to do it properly. The ones we've seen lately seriously suck at it, and need to take proper lessons on how to correctly troll a forum. I've only done it a handful of times (not on this forum), and have done a much better job. Maybe it's the fact that I have half a brain and a college degree, maybe it's the fact that I'm young and internet savvy, or maybe it's the fact that I'm just not a douchelord and stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Hell, I don't know what it is, but if you're going to troll, at least hop on google, and figure out how to make a valid argument.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Banned

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Wrong.

Post imported post

cv67pat wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    Wrong.
    heheh yeah I knew it wasn't you...

The comments were just too close to Wardogs final comments... including racial slurs and all and just didn't seem like your style at all.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."