• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I wonder if this guy OC's

1245A Defender

imported post

Who is this new guy??? Posts by wolfpack

Posts by wolfpack Profile Topics Posts 4 postsShowing posts 1-4 of 4 Michigan > Warren Firearm Rights Picnic in Halmich Park May 15, 2010 (55 replies - 1192 views)

taxwhat wrote: Thank YOU to every-ONE Who Helped and/or Showed up in Warren . WE as a United Group are a Unstoppable voting educating Voice ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:10 am Michigan > So you want to get tough ? (86 replies - 2792 views)

Go buy some shorts ya cheap bum. What kind of retired LEO wears cut off sweats to an event to represent OC or anything for ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:08 am Michigan > The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic (221 replies - 5877 views)

me me me me Look what I did! I'm Mike Silly! Yay... me me me ... Sat May 15th, 2010 01:03 pm Michigan > TeamSpeak Voice chat (154 replies - 3929 views)

Hmmmm I guess the wanna be doesnt feel a public response is needed for his childish action's. Maybe his A.D.D is getting in the way ... Sat May 15th, 2010 07:27 am

malignity

imported post

HEY LOOK GUYS, ITS UNDERCOVER WARREN PD AGAIN!

lol.

Seriously wolfpack, your poor attempt at trolling is nothing new here. If you didn't have fun at our event, don't come to the next one. Its better to appear an idiot than to open your mouth and to remove all doubt, eh?

wolfpack

Banned
imported post

malignity wrote:
HEY LOOK GUYS, ITS UNDERCOVER WARREN PD AGAIN!

lol.

Seriously wolfpack, your poor attempt at trolling is nothing new here. If you didn't have fun at our event, don't come to the next one. Its better to appear an idiot than to open your mouth and to remove all doubt, eh?

I have great fun at the events I attend. Its the fact that smelly, less then diserable people attend the event's. Which they cannotor refuse todress appropriate for the event. Lets all look and smell like a bunch of hillbilly rednecks so we can get the point across. Not to mention the kids carrying airsoft guns to look cool like the rest of the so called adults. There is no trolling needed in this forum. The idiots have qualified themselves as totaly dishonest and full of themselves which I forsee a kick in the vag to help remedy there issue's.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wolf

For someone that seems to consider themselves to be better than most may I ask what you have done to make society better. I'm not talking about OC I mean anything in general?

I see from you profile you are from Lincoln Park? I'd be happy to meet sometime and talk about OC or whatever it is that bothers you. As for your comments about Taxwhat you really don't know him. I talked to him and found him to be very smart, and a pleasant person in general. I also can say your comments about him smelling are wrong as I stood and talked with him for a while and he shed no offensive odors.

I am not looking to fight with you just understand you better. If you want a fight there are plenty of alleys for that, and plenty of folks that are easily provoked. I am not one of them.

Hope to meet you in the near future.

- G9mmOS

StingMP9

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, US
imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
Wolf

For someone that seems to consider themselves to be better than most may I ask what you have done to make society better. I'm not talking about OC I mean anything in general?

I see from you profile you are from Lincoln Park? I'd be happy to meet sometime and talk about OC or whatever it is that bothers you. As for your comments about Taxwhat you really don't know him. I talked to him and found him to be very smart, and a pleasant person in general. I also can say your comments about him smelling are wrong as I stood and talked with him for a while and he shed no offensive odors.

I am not looking to fight with you just understand you better. If you want a fight there are plenty of alleys for that, and plenty of folks that are easily provoked. I am not one of them.

Hope to meet you in the near future.

- G9mmOS
+9000 {Vegeta "It's Over Nine Thousand!"}

I didn't see Wolf introduce itself but I met Tax and I reiterate everything G9mmOS said.

There have been some very petty online actions taken within the Michigan forum as John Pierce said.

I think it is a sign of the times (spiritually or morally bankrupt times in which we do what is ethical because it's legal not because of the values within you, if you don't have values then you act like an a$$hat as long as it's within the law) where folks use forums and boards to attack each other, say they'll do it to your face, but only do it via Facebook and OCDO and the like. It's cowardly and childish behavior that is bound to turn curious CC permit holding curious public and Antis against learning more or participating here. We are here for serious discussion and not defamation of characters or to question what each of us does for the rest of us.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

1245A Defender wrote:

Posts by wolfpack Profile Topics Posts 4 postsShowing posts 1-4 of 4 Michigan > Warren Firearm Rights Picnic in Halmich Park May 15, 2010 (55 replies - 1192 views)

taxwhat wrote: Thank YOU to every-ONE Who Helped and/or Showed up in Warren . WE as a United Group are a Unstoppable voting educating Voice ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:10 am Michigan > So you want to get tough ? (86 replies - 2792 views)

Go buy some shorts ya cheap bum. What kind of retired LEO wears cut off sweats to an event to represent OC or anything for ... Sun May 16th, 2010 08:08 am Michigan > The City of Warren OC Awareness Bike Ride Through Warren and Picnic (221 replies - 5877 views)

me me me me Look what I did! I'm Mike Silly! Yay... me me me ... Sat May 15th, 2010 01:03 pm Michigan > TeamSpeak Voice chat (154 replies - 3929 views)

Hmmmm I guess the wanna be doesnt feel a public response is needed for his childish action's. Maybe his A.D.D is getting in the way ... Sat May 15th, 2010 07:27 am
It's just Pat. Heeeee's back.

autosurgeon

imported post

Venator wrote:
1245A Defender wrote:

It's just Pat. Heeeee's back.
Or Wardog.... :banghead:

malignity

imported post

+1 for Wardog. He was literally banned only like 2 days ago, and is probably bitter about it; and the announcement was actually made on Pat's thread, strangely enough.

Either way, wolfpack is banned now. I'll be expecting another account here soon, trolling away, but once again, as I've stated, this is nothing new.

If you're going to troll, for the love of god, at least know how to do it properly. The ones we've seen lately seriously suck at it, and need to take proper lessons on how to correctly troll a forum. I've only done it a handful of times (not on this forum), and have done a much better job. Maybe it's the fact that I have half a brain and a college degree, maybe it's the fact that I'm young and internet savvy, or maybe it's the fact that I'm just not a douchelord and stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Hell, I don't know what it is, but if you're going to troll, at least hop on google, and figure out how to make a valid argument.