• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sign the Petition

mohawk001

imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
wait, what? I'm not the one who started a topic trying to get support for a bad Arizona law in the state of Nevada.

Let me sum it up for you; If you want to come to a Nevada open carry gun rights forum to get support for a bad Arizona law that relates to Immigration, and institutes gestapo policies on American citizens, policies that are counter to what many of us in this forum hold very dear, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Politely go eff yourself.
And you're saying I'm the one who started the thread? Go back to the beginning and see who posted. While you're there, see who (between you and me) named AZ first. And childish Nazi comparisons are so 1st grade. Show again how little you actually know and that you just wish to run your mouth. After all, you've used Gestapo tactics in this thread yourself.

mohawk001

imported post

I'm glad that you agree your actions fit the comparison to Nazi then. And I'm also glad to see how you handle the fact that you've been accusing me of starting this discussion when I was in fact the third person to post on it.

Perhaps one day you'll grow up and actually research something before saying something about a law you know nothing about other than what is spoon fed to you. But then again, you can't even realize who started the thread, so you becoming educated is but a dream.