Thread: Any OC'ers up north? (Past Houlton)

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

Hey, is there anybody that OC's up north? ie above Houlton? If so we should meet up for lunch or something once a week or so.

Post imported post

Shane my wife and I are from S>C> and will be up your way in October. Would like to OC.I have a Maine non resident permit. PS I am an older fart(61 yo). Hope thats ok. PM me and let me know. Tx Frank

Post imported post

I live in Mapleton, and work in Presque Isle. I am new Maine and OC, but have fully excercised my right since learning of the law here in maine. inkedcook@yahoo.com If you want to get together, or go shooting. There is a club about 5 minutes outside of Presque Isle.

-Mike

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

inkedcook wrote:
    I live in Mapleton, and work in Presque Isle. I am new Maine and OC, but have fully excercised my right since learning of the law here in maine. inkedcook@yahoo.com If you want to get together, or go shooting. There is a club about 5 minutes outside of Presque Isle.

-Mike
    Yeah, the Presque Isle Fish and Game Club? Thats my club. Well, the club that I go shooting at a lot.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

dadpharm wrote:
    Shane my wife and I are from S>C> and will be up your way in October. Would like to OC.I have a Maine non resident permit. PS I am an older fart(61 yo). Hope thats ok. PM me and let me know. Tx Frank
    Yeah, thats fine that your older than I am haha. I will be down at school in October so hopefully your going to be around the Portland area?

Post imported post

Shane,

We actually met this past Sunday. HA! Small world. I did a bit of research on what you were talking about and it landed me right back at you you. Congratulations on the Portland BBQ. From what I read, it sounds like it did a lot of good for the cause.

I'll be down at the PIFG tomorrow afternoon and evening... Stop by.

-Mike

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

inkedcook wrote:
    Shane,

We actually met this past Sunday. HA! Small world. I did a bit of research on what you were talking about and it landed me right back at you you. Congratulations on the Portland BBQ. From what I read, it sounds like it did a lot of good for the cause.

I'll be down at the PIFG tomorrow afternoon and evening... Stop by.

-Mike
    yeah haha, I thought that I remembered meeting you. I can't stop by tomorrow because of other prior arrangements, but I will be there this sunday for sure.