• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS body armor

Son_of_Perdition

imported post

Nice vest.

You might want to throw it up ona more general off topicforum to get it more hits. This one's more about stories and less about craigslisting stuff.

Leatherneck

imported post

Thanks!
It's up on craigslist and another sight. I just thought I'd throw it on here because I'd rather sell to a responsible individual that may be on here than to some joe-schmuck that might find it on craigslist.:?

jbone

imported post

Is it HOT! I mean no supply clerksrecounting over and over looking for the 60th vest. :celebrate

Son_of_Perdition

imported post

Leatherneck wrote:
Thanks!
It's up on craigslist and another sight. I just thought I'd throw it on here because I'd rather sell to a responsible individual that may be on here than to some joe-schmuck that might find it on craigslist.:?
Copy that.