• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Order Open Carry Event Banners for your events!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

The banner cost was $151.50 to include shipping for color printing on both sides of a 3 x 7 foot banner. You can order a variety of sizes.

The company web info:
http://www.echodgraphics.com/OrderBanner.aspx?bannerid=2

It took them 5 days from the time I placed the order till they shipped it.

We've been using the banner primarily at the local gun shows here in Washington State but it was also used at the Second Amendment Rally at the State Capitol.

At the gun shows, in addition to OC pamphlets, I created a condensed version of our Washington FAQ's to hand out. We also have having information on hand of court cases, police training bulletins, business letterheads and email that allow lawful carry in businesses, pics of Open Carry events and concealed license information. I also put out business cards of business that host the OC pamphlets.

The "Guns and Coffee" T-shirt has been a great way to draw folks in and start conversations.

oc-table.jpg

Last edited:

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

I wonder if the firm has a remplate for this siugn that folks could refer to by a certain name - e.g., the open carry banner template - i think the model is good, and the right to arms provision in each state's constitution cold be inserted as approprite, or for the 6 states with no arms right in their state constitution, just insert the second amendment tex or a snip.

sraacke

imported post

I support OCDO but belong to a separate State level group, Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League (LOCAL). We have our banner which promotes our group -

localbannerb.jpg

localbannera.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

this is one of the Michigan Open Carry(MOC) banners,along with our founder and former president,Venator.

e7582f1d.jpg

and here is one from the Second Amendment March we had here a few months ago.

100_1799.jpg