Thread: change in police procedure

Post imported post

I pulled up milwaukee police.org/trainingbullentin page but there was nothing on it about newopen carry meno's.

So I googled wisconsin milwaukee police department bulletins, an under fwi city of milwaukee district#2-wisconsin-stories from the May.16 2010

Wisconsin Carry,Inc Chairman wrote: I call bullschitt on this story until I actual see Meno's or bulletins from Milwaukee PolicePLUS all our form comments on the subject as well...

Is this for real

Post imported post

No that was a quote of something Nutz wrote. Read up to see the full post. It was also clarified down some were he said that his post wasn't questioning the OP just calling BS on the officers who were probably blowing smoke. At least that is my understandinga fter reading the whole thread a second time through.

McX

Post imported post

i suggest we all withhold our comments until wisconsin carry has had the opportunity to investigagte, act, and get back to us.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Cobra469 wrote:
    No that was a quote of something Nutz wrote. Read up to see the full post. It was also clarified down some were he said that his post wasn't questioning the OP just calling BS on the officers who were probably blowing smoke. At least that is my understandinga fter reading the whole thread a second time through.
    Thank you Cobra, and I even added a 3rd post to clarify my clarification!