• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

change in police procedure

range rat

imported post

I pulled up milwaukee police.org/trainingbullentin page but there was nothing on it about newopen carry meno's.

So I googled wisconsin milwaukee police department bulletins, an under fwi city of milwaukee district#2-wisconsin-stories from the May.16 2010

Wisconsin Carry,Inc Chairman wrote: I call bullschitt on this story until I actual see Meno's or bulletins from Milwaukee Police:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:pLUS all our form comments on the subject as well...

Is this for real:question:

Cobra469

imported post

No that was a quote of something Nutz wrote. Read up to see the full post. It was also clarified down some were he said that his post wasn't questioning the OP just calling BS on the officers who were probably blowing smoke. At least that is my understandinga fter reading the whole thread a second time through.

M

McX

imported post

i suggest we all withhold our comments until wisconsin carry has had the opportunity to investigagte, act, and get back to us.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Cobra469 wrote:
No that was a quote of something Nutz wrote. Read up to see the full post. It was also clarified down some were he said that his post wasn't questioning the OP just calling BS on the officers who were probably blowing smoke. At least that is my understandinga fter reading the whole thread a second time through.
Thank you Cobra, and I even added a 3rd post to clarify my clarification!