• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CWP in 21 Days!

RegalNC

imported post

Amazing approval time! Submitted application on 4/27/10, received permit on 5/17/10. I think I will be voting for the incumbent sheriff in november again.:celebrate

Bluemax

imported post

That is about how long it took me. They don't delay it. The sheriff seems to be good. He won the primary and doesn't have anybody running against him in November.

billxdm

imported post

billxdm wrote:
Just hit 2 months and 1 day and still waiting her in New Hanover County.

Congrats to you though.

Just got the permit today. It was approved and printed on the 4th even though I just got the letter today. So now it expires on 5/4/2015, So I lose a few days!!