Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Dale Peterson - running for open carry Alabama Agriculture Commissioner

  1. #1
    Moderator / Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    8,711

    Post imported post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

    NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.



  2. #2
    Regular Member DanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,937

    Post imported post

    Mike wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

    NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.

    Looks like he didn't get the memo about keepin' the finger off the trigger, either.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

    “He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

  3. #3
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Post imported post

    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    I'm stealing this comment.

    "The Constitution, dog tags, a cowboy hat, a horse, AND a Winchester! In a political ad! I'll be in my bunk!"

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama, ,
    Posts
    1,338

    Post imported post

    The man is smart, by riding the horse he can get home if the sheriff plants his boot
    on his neck and takes his permit. Anyone with that much common sense gets my vote.
    Well calling the RINO candidate a dummy helped also.

    Reminded me to call up Henry and order a lever action rifle soon.

    Just think every gas pump in the state telling people please don't discharge
    weapons while filling your tank leave them on your hip while gas cap is off.



  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Post imported post

    Those of us from Alabama share your sentiment. We, too, are glad that you are not an Alabamian.

  7. #7
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Post imported post

    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  8. #8
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770

    Post imported post

    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Post imported post

    Hmmmm....someone completely misunderstood the Biblical reference to beams.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Urban Skeet City, Alabama
    Posts
    897

    Post imported post

    DanM wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

    NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.
    Looks like he didn't get the memo about keepin' the finger off the trigger, either.
    Did you like how he crossed the top of the camera guy's head with the muzzle with his finger on the trigger?
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

  11. #11
    Regular Member AaronS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,497

    Post imported post

    Kirbinator wrote:
    DanM wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

    NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.
    Looks like he didn't get the memo about keepin' the finger off the trigger, either.
    Did you like how he crossed the top of the camera guy's head with the muzzle with his finger on the trigger?
    I would have thought that with video editing, the bad finger placement would have been cut out, and re-shot. I still love the add though. I wish we had a few 2A supporters like that in Wisconsin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •