• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dale Peterson - running for open carry Alabama Agriculture Commissioner

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I'm stealing this comment.

"The Constitution, dog tags, a cowboy hat, a horse, AND a Winchester! In a political ad! I'll be in my bunk!"

SlackwareRobert

imported post

The man is smart, by riding the horse he can get home if the sheriff plants his boot
on his neck and takes his permit. Anyone with that much common sense gets my vote.
Well calling the RINO candidate a dummy helped also.

Reminded me to call up Henry and order a lever action rifle soon.

Just think every gas pump in the state telling people please don't discharge
weapons while filling your tank leave them on your hip while gas cap is off.

imported post

Oh, yes, the POLICE STATE OF LOUISIANA invented idiot politicians and office seekers. Yep, The Kingfish is definitely a black eye on the state. But look at the great strides forward we have taken !! Today, we have Bobby "jump ship" Jindal, Louisiana's version of The Anointed One.

I have been trying to pluck MANY beams here in Louisiana, but with such a stupid and lazy population, it's an uphill struggle. Anyone wanna come help ? No shortage of work to be done here, I can assure you.

Let's be honest. Our state constitution guarantees the right to bear arms, no permit required, yet there's NO punishment for anyone (LEO's included) who violate such right.

Kirbinator

imported post

DanM wrote:
Mike wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.:cool:
Looks like he didn't get the memo about keepin' the finger off the trigger, either. :banghead:
Did you like how he crossed the top of the camera guy's head with the muzzle with his finger on the trigger?

AaronS

imported post

Kirbinator wrote:
DanM wrote:
Mike wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0

NOTE: He's carryin' a rifle; guess he didn't get the OCDO memo about keepin' it to handguns in proper holsters, so, we'll let it slide.:cool:
Looks like he didn't get the memo about keepin' the finger off the trigger, either. :banghead:
Did you like how he crossed the top of the camera guy's head with the muzzle with his finger on the trigger?
I would have thought that with video editing, the bad finger placement would have been cut out, and re-shot. I still love the add though. I wish we had a few 2A supporters like that in Wisconsin.