Thread: Correct mailing address for Florida Concealed Permit application

Post imported post

Whats the correct mailing address to send my Concealed Weapons Application to?

The application instructions list an address for any questionsin Tallahassee at PO Box 6687 but Ive also seen an address for renewals in Tallahassee at PO Box 3030. Which one should I send to for application itself, NOT renewal?

Thanks!

Post imported post

tonyoverthere wrote:

The application instructions list an address for any questionsin Tallahassee at PO Box 6687 but Ive also seen an address for renewals in Tallahassee at PO Box 3030. Which one should I send to for application itself, NOT renewal?

Thanks!
    That is the correct address.

Post imported post

brboyer wrote:
    tonyoverthere wrote:

Thanks!
    That is the correct address.
    Ifound a phone # for them and called. They said eitheraddress is fine. Thanks!