• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mason OC event

lil_freak_66

imported post

Beerme wrote:
Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Hope the clown that screwed up the Ponderosa event won't be there. Who knows what he would show up with this time.

hes hosting it
Beerme.just stop,your acting like pat again.

i believe he was talking about the person whom carried the AR,when jpierce posted something about somebody ruining the event,it was because of that,not because of the event planner(though i blame the Lansing police dept.)

Re-re-re-affirmed with A&W that we will be there on the 26th 1pm.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Beerme wrote:
Anthony_I_Am wrote:
Hope the clown that screwed up the Ponderosa event won't be there. Who knows what he would show up with this time.

hes hosting it

And he didn't screw up anything...
Well, there's also a slight mistake as to who brought what. Lil_freak is hosting the Mason OC event, and some might say that he screwed up the Ponderosa event (I wouldn't, but SOME people might). Thing, Lil_freak is not the one who brought the rifle. Just to set the record straight.

But in general, no, he didn't screw up anything.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

So far, I will still be there, even if wife is still in hospital. My sister is taking my boys for the weekend, so unless things get worse (doesn't look like it will) I will still be there.

B

Bikenut

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
anyone wish to switch from being a possible to being a confirmed?
Yooperlady and I will switch from a nothing to a possible...... Old retired farts never know which way the "wind" will be coming from....:shock:

Gonna try to be there Dude.

lil_freak_66

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:
anyone wish to switch from being a possible to being a confirmed?
Yooperlady and I will switch from a nothing to a possible...... Old retired farts never know which way the "wind" will be coming from....:shock:

Gonna try to be there Dude.
there is to be no wind passed at this lunch for safety reasons,one of us might fear for our lives if wind is passed in an enclosed area such as a resturaunt...:shock::what:

added you and YL to the possible list.

friday i will call A&W to talk to the manager for the final time before the event,notify him of how many are coming,and how many are possible.so that he can have tables reserved for us.

B

Bikenut

imported post

Hey lil_freak... they don't call me "Windy" for nothing!!!!:D

lil_freak_66

imported post

Yooper wrote:
This is at the L.P. Mason and not the U.P. Mason right?

I know, I'm just being a smart@ss
L.P.

though i will be close to mackinaw over the 4th of july weekend...

sadly i dont think theres any U.P. trips for me this year

oohrahboy

imported post

some one should plan an event closer to hastings, i would love for one of these get to gethers to be my first OC experiance, safety in numbers lol

lil_freak_66

imported post

there was a parade type thing awhile back out there,2 or 3 years ago.

after that,it got me interested in OC,and now..here i am!

oohrahboy

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
there was a parade type thing awhile back out there,2 or 3 years ago.

after that,it got me interested in OC,and now..here i am!
i know there was one awhile ago, but i was hoping to have one again.

lil_freak_66

imported post

less than 36 hours to go.

any additional people with to be added to the list,or switched from a possible to a confirmed?