• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Town Square Meet 5.28.10

sslade6751

imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
I don't have a vehicle right now and there is no way I'm trying to bus it. The 212 (which is the bus I would take down there) now has armed security that will pretty much not allow me to carry on the bus.

Anyone willing to give me a ride? I'm only like 6 miles from the town center on Sunset.

PM me or something.
I wonder if I go on the buss with my CCW and my gun prints through my shirt will they through me off the buss? that could be a leagal thing since I paid for the rules and there are no posted no firearms signs and a firearm is not in the list of prohibited items

maxroad

imported post

I have never attended one of your meets but it sounds like something I would be interested in attending. Is it open to the public? or do I have to be a member? I shop Town Square a lot, it's a nice center. Well I will show up to the sign, and introduce myself and discuss the shopping center meet with you folks there. Town Square always has a lot of security, what do we do if they ask us to leave? I'm pretty sure it's private property, and I've tried to open carry there before and they showed me a policy stating you need management permission to carry a firearm on their property. Well off to class, see you folks in a couple hours maybe you can better answer my questions. Sampson

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

- dont need a membership, just go
- if we are asked to leave, we will need to leave. otherwise its trespassing. We can certainly ask for a manager or someone in charge though.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
greengum wrote:
Looks like I can't make it tonight :( family issues FTL
Cheese and rise dude.
Your always a good time at the meets.

Hope everythings ok.

I'll still be there BS. You get your ride worked out?

Looks like I did. Hope to see more people there. So FABULOUS Las Vegas sign at 7pm, right?

Sabotage70

imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
Sabotage70 wrote:
greengum wrote:
Looks like I can't make it tonight :( family issues FTL
Cheese and rise dude.
Your always a good time at the meets.

Hope everythings ok.

I'll still be there BS. You get your ride worked out?

Looks like I did. Hope to see more people there. So FABULOUS Las Vegas sign at 7pm, right?
Yes ;)

Philthy Phil

imported post

12 people showd all well at sign followd out by metro to town center. Greeted by head of securty. No firearms! We are now kicken it at bells outlet eating some food spendin some $$

VegasGlocKid

imported post

i personally dont like the olive. over priced. cheap flavored hookah. AND i was asked to leave because i was carrying. if yall wanna smoke hookah. come to my place. ive been doing it longer than olive has been open. i got that high quality stuff too ;)

yea i had fun. brought my buddy who carried my hammerless .38 special. met some new people. cant complain. probably wont be shopping at town center anymore....not that i ever did because its high priced. but now i know they dont allow firearms. forget it.

glad yall could make it. glad my truck amused you haha.

sslade6751

imported post

well the security manager at town square was real cool about it but you know he was about to stain his pants

also on my way out of bells i saw a metro motorcycle cop pulling in i wandered if security called them before we left

drdcup

imported post

There were 3 or 4 metro officers beyond the parking lot but when we went up to the sign they followed and I think they were writing down and running plates. Afterwards someone said one in a car followed us to Town Center and kept going. Most likely a call there to give a heads up as the head of security showed up prepared.

To Metro:

We are law abiding citizens. Please spend manpower and resources on fighting crime instead of wasting it watching us.

Sabotage70

imported post

Great turn out. I always like to be able to put the names to the faces.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

I know it's short notice. But if any body wants to go shooting monday , I'm game. I'm open to the park or the desert.