• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Harassed This Morning While Walking My Dogs

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TyGuy wrote:
McX wrote:
well, there is humor to be found in it. if he ever has the bag of offending poo-poo on him, and he is by chance illegally detained for oc-ing, he can welcome a search of his person huh? here ya go sir, this is evidence if i ever saw it.:cool:

"You don't have any knives or needles on you?"

"No sir"

"You don't mind if I check do you?"

"No officer go right ahead, hehe."

"Nothing in your left pocket, nothing in the right....wait, what is this, some drugs? Let me open and oh my god, why do you have dog crap in your pocket? Now I have to go wash my hands!"

That is too funny! Thanks guys! LOL!:dude:

M

McX

imported post

brings to mind an old cheech and chong bit;

taste.....huh?.....taste.....arg tastes like crap......yeah, good thing we didn't step in it!:lol:

M

McX

imported post

a good place to hide out is where they talk about crap.
do something for the movement every day;

went to the doc. his nurse wants my card. so i mention ma'am were an opencarry facility. she didn't get it. ma'am; were an armed facility. she; guns? dogs? me; guns. she; i have no problem with that, and i will be in.

there we go; a population that is willing to accept our idea. she was just a nurse somewhere, but she had no problem. even in these trying times, we gain.

i didn't carry, as i had to dash to even get there. besides i ain't got my car gun yet.
i'll swipe a dancing bannana.:celebrate

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TyGuy wrote:
Will the video be posted?

I won't post it unless it happens again. If it does happen again the police will be called. I will file a complaint against him for harassment and perhaps even stalking. Every walk I go on now, armed or not I am recording every moment on my Vado.

Imagine some nut job calling the police and telling them that one of us open carry people pointed a gun at them? Can you imagine that? It would be like a little girl calling the police to tell them they were sexually harassed, assaulted,etc....we would be GUILTY until proven innocent. Thousands of dollars later we MIGHT be found innocent. I don't put it past these anti's to pull a stunt like this one of these days. That is why I always record everything when I am out with my firearm.....or my dogs!

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

IMHO, why not post it now? You didn't ask the guy to harass you, who cares if you hurt his feelings?

Put it up there for everyone to see just how big of an arse this guy made of himself.

cheezhed

imported post

Once my wife was walking our dogs and left the plastic bag on the front porch while she ran in to the house to go to the bathroom nothing out of the normal for her but while she was using the john a man came onto our porch and picked up the bag,looked inside and threw it down in disgust. I wondered what the heck was that all about until I realized that it was a boy scout food drive day and people were leaving canned goods on their front porch. Kind of funny in a sick way.

TyGuy

imported post

cheezhed wrote:
Once my wife was walking our dogs and left the plastic bag on the front porch while she ran in to the house to go to the bathroom nothing out of the normal for her but while she was using the john a man came onto our porch and picked up the bag,looked inside and threw it down in disgust. I wondered what the heck was that all about until I realized that it was a boy scout food drive day and people were leaving canned goods on their front porch. Kind of funny in a sick way.
LOL I was wondering who picked up a bag on someone else's porch.

1911forme

imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:

Imagine some nut job calling the police and telling them that one of us open carry people pointed a gun at them? Can you imagine that? It would be like a little girl calling the police to tell them they were sexually harassed, assaulted,etc....we would be GUILTY until proven innocent. Thousands of dollars later we MIGHT be found innocent. I don't put it past these anti's to pull a stunt like this one of these days.
I sure hope you didn't just give them the idea????

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

1911forme wrote:
rcawdor57 wrote:

Imagine some nut job calling the police and telling them that one of us open carry people pointed a gun at them? Can you imagine that? It would be like a little girl calling the police to tell them they were sexually harassed, assaulted,etc....we would be GUILTY until proven innocent. Thousands of dollars later we MIGHT be found innocent. I don't put it past these anti's to pull a stunt like this one of these days.
I sure hope you didn't just give them the idea????

I doubt that. When I lived in Washington state back in the 90's a friend of mine was accused of pointing his handgun at another person while driving in the Olympic Peninsula. This was in 1999 and most everyone had cell phones. Anyway, he gets pulled over and he let the cop search his car and they find his handgun (which was legal). They inform him he is under arrest for pointing his gun at another driver who had called the police. Uh...What? He had no idea who or why anyone would do this. He spent over $3K on his lawyer and court fees just so the judge could eventually dismiss it due to insufficient evidence. Nothing happened to the person who made the call. So it can happen and HAS happened and believe me the anti's know this tactic. Heck, remember when one of our guys was harassed at Walmart earlier this year? Some nut job started yelling and screaming at him as he was shopping and Walmart threw the open carry guy out instead of the nut job?

They will do anything to stop us from exercising our rights. Carry your recorder (video is better) and let it record every time you are out and about. That will be what keeps you out of jail and from spending thousands of dollars you don't have to waste.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
IMHO, why not post it now? You didn't ask the guy to harass you, who cares if you hurt his feelings?

Put it up there for everyone to see just how big of an arse this guy made of himself.

I have been contemplating it. I edited out the first 12 minutes or so of the walk...me talking to the doggies and the last 4 or 5 minutes....me talking to my doggies....so it is just the nut job ranting and then driving off.