Thread: Eagle Gun Days

Post imported post

Saturday, June 12th, all day. Activities include a small carnival with rides, parade, vendors, bands, and food. A few of the roads in town get blocked off and it gets really busy. If any one wants to join, let me know. $20 bucks for the day should be plenty if you're not planning on rides.

Post imported post

Last Saturday I met a man who told me that Eagle has a "Farmer's market" on Saturdays, and it will be nice if I have a space to show my gun holsters, I didn't know there was a farmer's market in Eagle, Where?, can anybody O.C. at the market?, it will be nice to see anybody O.Cing any place, I have never see anybody O.C. in Idaho yet.

Is there a market for holsters ? .

I enjoy the "wet parade", do they still have it? Israel.

Post imported post

I go every Saturday, part of my walk with the dog in the morning before I have to go to work. I've never had a problem there with the gun, just my dog. lol I usually head up there around 11am, it's not a big market but I could introduce you to some of the organizers and you could find out about booth information.

Post imported post

Is there any parking places or do need to park at Albersons, is the market by the park on "state street"? well I'll be there about 11 am. (I hope I remember the face of the manI meet), I never meet you and to know who you are , are you O.Cing? that way I'll know , I will Ocing ,too. a 44 mag. well, I hope to meet you, at last.