• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chase Bank

eye95

imported post

Profit is their motive. They want to make as much money as possible. Inversely, you want to spend as little money as possible to obtain the services they provide. If they are dishonest, take them to civil and criminal court.

Otherwise, if they are honest, but you do not like their business practices, bank elsewhere.

It's called Liberty. It comes with responsibility. Exercise both.

1245A Defender

imported post

daddy4count wrote:
Haha!

Personally I have always disliked Chase... but I did have a checking account for six months... so I could get $100.

After the minimum 6 month of having my free account, I closed it... 100 dollars richer.

:p
i just got that offer from chase!!
i will open an account with them, just to get the free 100bucks
greed is good,,,for me,,
chase is a clown bank!!!

YoZUpZ

imported post

I decided to go cash a check at Chase today and used my drivers license and Concealed Firearm Permit as my two proofs of ID. When the lady was doing her stuff on the computer she asked me if I've ever thought about opening an account with Chase. I said, "nope, not with Chase". She asked me why not, and I just said, "Chase doesn't support the second ammendment."

I have no idea if she knew what I was talking about, but maybe she will ask someone or look into it.

Dreamer

And the REALLY hypocritical part of Chase's whole "no firearms-related business" is that both Chase Bank and Morgan bank were the primary funders of the rise of the NSDAP in Germany in the 1920's and '30's. They only stopped making direct loans to the party when ordered to do so under the "Trade with the Enemy Act" by the US State Department...

And they both do a TON of business with DOD employees (here in the US, and abroad), and actively recruit business and accounts from active-duty military personnel. JP Morgan Chase holds and manages major accounts for Northrop Grumman, GE, and Boeing. They are not anti-gun--they are just anti-armed citizen.

They are the quintessential Fascist Corporation, in the purest sense of the word.

It's not that Chase doesn't want to do business with people who have something to do with firearms--they LOVE firearms. They just only love them when they are in the hands of the military, and they only hate firearms when they are in the hands of "the wrong kinds of people"...

Take your money out of ANY for-profit bank, an get thee to a Credit Union. It's time we REALLY started voting with our wallets...

Last edited:

eye95

And the REALLY hypocritical part of Chase's whole "no firearms-related business" is that both Chase Bank and Morgan bank were the primary funders of the rise of the NSDAP in Germany in the 1920's and '30's. They only stopped making direct loans to the party when ordered to do so under the "Trade with the Enemy Act" by the US State Department...

And they both do a TON of business with DOD employees (here in the US, and abroad), and actively recruit business and accounts from active-duty military personnel. JP Morgan Chase holds and manages major accounts for Northrop Grumman, GE, and Boeing. They are not anti-gun--they are just anti-armed citizen.

They are the quintessential Fascist Corporation, in the purest sense of the word.

It's not that Chase doesn't want to do business with people who have something to do with firearms--they LOVE firearms. They just only love them when they are in the hands of the military, and they only hate firearms when they are in the hands of "the wrong kinds of people"...

Take your money out of ANY for-profit bank, an get thee to a Credit Union. It's time we REALLY started voting with our wallets...

Everything you say may be true. I don't know that it is or isn't (without support). What troubles me is the lack of a causal relationship. Does their financial dealings with Nazis, military, and defense contractors cause them to be anti-armed citizen???

No.

All that matters is that they are anti-RKBA. No business from me.

Dreamer

Everything you say may be true. I don't know that it is or isn't (without support). What troubles me is the lack of a causal relationship. Does their financial dealings with Nazis, military, and defense contractors cause them to be anti-armed citizen???.

Reading comprehension FAIL...

I implied no CAUSAL relationship. What I SAID was that their stand on RKBA was HYPOCRITICAL. The tell customers they will have nothing to do with firearms, and yet they have a long history of supporting military development, violent fascist states, and they CURRENTLY do billions of $$ of business with the defense and LE sectors...

I never said there was a causal relationsip. I just stated that they are lying hypocrites when they tell customers they will have nothing to do with firearms. This statement is simply untrue, and shows a much deeper problem with the corporate mentality at Chase--besides their refusal to acknowledge our RKBA. IT shows that they have a fundamental corporate policy of duplicity, fraud, and fascism. and THAT is the reason we shouldn't do business with them.

The RKBA issue is just sprinkles on their already inherently evil cupcake...

And if you study the history of Chase and Morgan bank, I think there perhaps IS a causal relationship in their corporate policies. These companies have historically been run by elitist eugenicist fascist thugs who' avowed purpose is to gain control over the Markets and therefore the government.

Remember what Major General Smedley Butler tried to tell us in the mid-1930's...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And if you study the history of Chase and Morgan bank, I think there perhaps IS a causal relationship in their corporate policies. These companies have historically been run by elitist eugenicist fascist thugs who' avowed purpose is to gain control over the Markets and therefore the government.

Remember what Major General Smedley Butler tried to tell us in the mid-1930's...

What!?! One of the original charter members of the Federal Reserve is not pure-as-the-driven-snow?! Oh! the crushing disappointment!

Lemme see. A business that engages in the fraudulent practice of fractional reserve banking is also anti-gun? Noooo. Who could believe it? A business who practically set up the whole country for the inflationary practice of printing money whenever wanted--for the bank's benefit--is opposed to guns? Naaaaww. Couldn't be.

<sarcasm off>

Probably afraid of what would happen to them if the whole country figured out their game all at the same time.

Thoreau

I think today will be the day I get a little lightweight payback on Chase. I've had a mail flyer sitting on my kitchen counter for a while from Chase. One of those 'free money if you open a checking account' types. Best part is the amount has gone up. It used to always be $100, but this one is $150. Time to slap some cash in there just long enough to get it =)

Added bonus, State Farm wants to give me a FREE month of my car insurance if I sign up for auto pay. How convenient that I can do so with the new Chase account so that State Farm can't mess up and overdraw my real account. Overall, this should save me about $250, so I'm a happy camper!

*flips off Chase*