Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Goodyear on National is posted

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, ,
    Posts
    836

    Post imported post

    Had my car serviced at Goodyear on National in West Allis today.

    Upon walking out there was a 4X6 sign that said no firearms with a picture of a revolver crossed out.

    I looked around outside and found no signs to be seen upon entering the business. The only way to observe this sign is on ones way out, unless you have eyes in the back of your head.

    I was in too much of a hurry to point it out and talk to them. I'll put it on my list for next time.

    Besides, the weapon in my pocket was a semi-auto, not a revolver.

  2. #2
    McX
    Guest

    Post imported post

    well then come here duh! our sign says open carry allowed.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OTP, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    231

    Post imported post

    pkbites wrote:
    I was in too much of a hurry to point it out and talk to them. I'll put it on my list for next time.

    Besides, the weapon in my pocket was a semi-auto, not a revolver.
    Point out which part?

    That the sign faces the wrong way?

    Or that (if you were indeed carrying your gun in your pocket) you were carrying a firearm illegally concealed?



  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, ,
    Posts
    836

    Post imported post

    ColdBlueSteel wrote:
    pkbites wrote:
    I was in too much of a hurry to point it out and talk to them. I'll put it on my list for next time.

    Besides, the weapon in my pocket was a semi-auto, not a revolver.
    Point out which part?

    That the sign faces the wrong way?

    Or that (if you were indeed carrying your gun in your pocket) you were carrying a firearm illegally concealed?

    It's not illegal for me to carry a concealed weapon.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OTP, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    231

    Post imported post

    pkbites wrote:
    It's not illegal for me to carry a concealed weapon.
    Uh oh it's 5-0... HIDE!!






  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    721

    Post imported post

    Time to call Goodyear corporate. Even if the shop is a franchise, he should abide by corporate rules?

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,709
    Any update on this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •