• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goodyear on National is posted

pkbites

imported post

Had my car serviced at Goodyear on National in West Allis today.

Upon walking out there was a 4X6 sign that said no firearms with a picture of a revolver crossed out.

I looked around outside and found no signs to be seen upon entering the business. The only way to observe this sign is on ones way out, unless you have eyes in the back of your head.

I was in too much of a hurry to point it out and talk to them. I'll put it on my list for next time.

Besides, the weapon in my pocket was a semi-auto, not a revolver.:lol:

M

McX

imported post

well then come here duh! our sign says open carry allowed.

Archangel

imported post

pkbites wrote:
I was in too much of a hurry to point it out and talk to them. I'll put it on my list for next time.

Point out which part?

That the sign faces the wrong way?

Or that (if you were indeed carrying your gun in your pocket) you were carrying a firearm illegally concealed?

pkbites

imported post

ColdBlueSteel wrote:
pkbites wrote:

Point out which part?

That the sign faces the wrong way?

Or that (if you were indeed carrying your gun in your pocket) you were carrying a firearm illegally concealed?
It's not illegal for me to carry a concealed weapon.