• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quick rundown?

Mahan0331

imported post

I will be visiting your state for a military reunion in the fall - could I get a rundown of do's and don't for carrying? I may bring some "bad" AZ habits w/ me...

GSXRrider

imported post

Some cities in Oregon have a loaded firearm ban, if you have a Oregon CHL then you can carry open or concealed, loaded. Portland is included in this ban, and also has a rule that you can't even have a loaded magazine.