Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34

Thread: More fuel for the Anti's

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Looks like some more cool a$$ wannabe gangbangers are at it again,or maybe sum bears fans? eitherway,somebody shot up the stadium last night. Link below:

    http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=12496278

    On a side note,yet another reason to carry everywhere we go. and btw GLOCK34, looks like your neck of tha woods is turning into L.A. lol!

    -Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  2. #2
    Regular Member TyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    775

    Post imported post

    Hey, I'm a FIB and a bears fan! I spent 6 years up in Milwaukee in the Air Force though.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Looks like some more cool a$$ wannabe gangbangers are at it again,or maybe sum bears fans? eitherway,somebody shot up the stadium last night. Link below:

    http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=12496278

    On a side note,yet another reason to carry everywhere we go. and btw GLOCK34, looks like your neck of tha woods is turning into L.A. lol!

    -Landose-
    ..As you know GB is being over run with Illegals & Drug Dealing Scum bag Gang Bangers...this is why I carry everywhere..GB is turning into Toilet. Green Bay PD is doing a excellent job at keeping us safe.:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Looks like some more cool a$$ wannabe gangbangers are at it again,or maybe sum bears fans? eitherway,somebody shot up the stadium last night. Link below:

    http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=12496278

    On a side note,yet another reason to carry everywhere we go. and btw GLOCK34, looks like your neck of tha woods is turning into L.A. lol!

    -Landose-
    ..As you know GB is being over run with Illegals & Drug Dealing Scum bag Gang Bangers...this is why I carry everywhere..GB is turning into Toilet. Green Bay PD is doing a excellent job at keeping us safe.:?
    Hey man, GPD is there so we don't have to carry guns. Police are always everywhere ANY gun crime happens, that's what they're paid for!...(cough,cough...sarchasm
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  5. #5
    McX
    Guest

    Post imported post

    well, i hope they don't shoot up milwaukee stadium, i hear tell i have a seat up there, somewhere, that my tax dollars paid for. it isn't realy mine, i was just taxed to pay for it is all.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    , Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    299

    Post imported post

    Green Bay is a Toilet, and the PD are just more turds floating in the water.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Talk about total drama island....

    Green Bay is still just a big small town. We have just enough of a drug and gang element that there is something for people to complain about. We are still a better place than the valley and have nothing to complain about after reading the JS for just a day.

    Go to the most remote corner of the state and you will find crime. I carry, but that does not mean that I believe we are over-run. I feel this is a relatively safe place to raise my kids. It certainly could be better, but it certainly is not a toilet or else I would have moved years ago.





  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Talk about total drama island....

    Green Bay is still just a big small town. We have just enough of a drug and gang element that there is something for people to complain about. We are still a better place than the valley and have nothing to complain about after reading the JS for just a day.

    Go to the most remote corner of the state and you will find crime. I carry, but that does not mean that I believe we are over-run. I feel this is a relatively safe place to raise my kids. It certainly could be better, but it certainly is not a toilet or else I would have moved years ago.



    Really? Next time I see ya I'll take you for a ride to a few choice places and you'll change your mind real quik. GB is where all the scum from Milwaukee/Chicago come to hide out when the heat is on,and while doing so they spread the virus which is the stupid thug gangbanger lifestyle.Not to mention thatGBis a central hub for heavy wieght drug trafficing. And while I will admit that it's not quite LA status(yet),it is getting there. Step out of the suburbs once in a while and you'll see what we mean.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    , Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    299

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Talk about total drama island....

    Green Bay is still just a big small town. We have just enough of a drug and gang element that there is something for people to complain about. We are still a better place than the valley and have nothing to complain about after reading the JS for just a day.

    Go to the most remote corner of the state and you will find crime. I carry, but that does not mean that I believe we are over-run. I feel this is a relatively safe place to raise my kids. It certainly could be better, but it certainly is not a toilet or else I would have moved years ago.



    Really? Next time I see ya I'll take you for a ride to a few choice places and you'll change your mind real quik. GB is where all the scum from Milwaukee/Chicago come to hide out when the heat is on,and while doing so they spread the virus which is the stupid thug gangbanger lifestyle.Not to mention thatGBis a central hub for heavy wieght drug trafficing. And while I will admit that it's not quite LA status(yet),it is getting there. Step out of the suburbs once in a while and you'll see what we mean.
    I totally agree with you man.There are parts in GB that at night, I will not even go outside alone without my pistol. My neighborhood is getting there, I wont take the garbage to the curb at night without my pistol at least tucked in my waistband.

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Talk about total drama island....

    Green Bay is still just a big small town. We have just enough of a drug and gang element that there is something for people to complain about. We are still a better place than the valley and have nothing to complain about after reading the JS for just a day.

    Go to the most remote corner of the state and you will find crime. I carry, but that does not mean that I believe we are over-run. I feel this is a relatively safe place to raise my kids. It certainly could be better, but it certainly is not a toilet or else I would have moved years ago.



    The difference between you and me , I see these low lifes on almost a weekly basis at the club downtown, I have to interact with these scum that call me Racist because I am white....It's almost funny because I treat them decent, then they turn around and call ME racist....I didn't even do anything there are more than you think here in Green Bay & more of them move up here all the time. I remember Green Bay 30 years ago when it was snow white, with very little crime ( the only gangs around back them where the biker gangs ) Now the elementary school I went to in the 70's & early 80's , Eisenhower on the east side was 99.9% white & the area around the school was the same, nice middle class families living in nice homes. Now that same school is 70% Mexican,15% Black & 10% Asian. the same area around the school is Mostly Mexican & the other demographics..the smart white people that could, moved away along time ago. I lived across the street from that school for about 24 years......

    I have seen with my own eyes how this city has gone from A VERY low crime, low risk city to medium crime, medium risk city in less than 30 years & my police scanner that I listen to every night gives me a clear picture of what really happens in this city. It's a toilet, with only a handful of nice area's..... I can't wait to be able to afford to move out of town. Yes, I agree with you there is crime every where you go, but Green Bay is a magnet for illegals , drug dealers from Milwaukee, Racine & Chicago.

    30 years from now , Green Bay will be another Milwaukee...

    I blame it on rap music & the glorification of being a Thug. It's now socially acceptable to be a scum bag. I also blame it's on the Politically Correct Liberals. Cultural Diversity is an experiment gone bad, I mean they fly Mexican flags on their trucks for gods sake...If ya love Mexico so much WHY the F are you here ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    , Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    299

    Post imported post

    Glock, you are 100 percent correct. When I bounced, I had to deal with that trash every night. They dont get nicer when they are drunk either. This beautiful city is being overrun with gangbangers and illegals, and asians that can't be bothered to learn english. Its a shame, it really is. The only areas that are decent still are the neighborhoods behind gandrud on the east side, near preble high school and edison middle school, some parts of the west side, bellevue (where I was raised), allouez, depere and ashwaubenon. Everywhere else in Brown County is trash. I need to invest in a police scanner.
    BTW, Glock, I cant meet you for a beer tonight, I'm broke after paying rent and my truck payment.

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Dustiniac wrote:
    Glock, you are 100 percent correct. When I bounced, I had to deal with that trash every night. They dont get nicer when they are drunk either. This beautiful city is being overrun with gangbangers and illegals, and asians that can't be bothered to learn english. Its a shame, it really is. The only areas that are decent still are the neighborhoods behind gandrud on the east side, near preble high school and edison middle school, some parts of the west side, bellevue (where I was raised), allouez, depere and ashwaubenon. Everywhere else in Brown County is trash. I need to invest in a police scanner.
    BTW, Glock, I cant meet you for a beer tonight, I'm broke after paying rent and my truck payment.
    That's ok. some other time then.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  13. #13
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Really? Next time I see ya I'll take you for a ride to a few choice places and you'll change your mind real quik. GB is where all the scum from Milwaukee/Chicago come to hide out when the heat is on,and while doing so they spread the virus which is the stupid thug gangbanger lifestyle.Not to mention thatGBis a central hub for heavy wieght drug trafficing. And while I will admit that it's not quite LA status(yet),it is getting there. Step out of the suburbs once in a while and you'll see what we mean.
    Maybe your tolerance level is much lower than mine and you are the one who needs to stay in the suburbs...

    I do not lead a sheltered life and I travel to the worst areas Green Bay has to offer on a regular basis. I only have to drive a few blocksfrom home to get to one of the main "problem" areas of our little city. I have worked in the worst **** Milwaukee has to offer and spent years in areas of California where there were gang related murders daily.

    It is all relative. Green Bay is not all that bad in comparison to larger urban areas. My statements stand.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    The difference between you and me , I see these low lifes on almost a weekly basis at the club downtown,.......
    You work at a place which is a magnet for trouble from all parts of town. You are only seeing a very small cross section of the total population. People are at their worst when on drugs and drinking. The business you work at serves them the alcohol which is fuel for their stupid....

    Experience the worst Green Bay has to offer and then I will bring you to areas of Milwaukee and Madison which make Green Bay look like a kumbaya paradise in comparison.

    In terms of actual drugs and gang violence, even the Fox River Valley is worse than Green Bay.



  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    Tolerance level??



    Why should I be forced to tolerate criminal activity?

    Tolerance my ass!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Nutczak wrote:
    Tolerance level??



    Why should I be forced to tolerate criminal activity?

    Tolerance my ass!

    My point exactly!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  17. #17
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Nutczak wrote:
    Tolerance level??



    Why should I be forced to tolerate criminal activity?

    Tolerance my ass!
    No one is forcing you to tolerate anything. My advice to you is to stay in the relative solitude and isolation of the great white north..




  18. #18
    McX
    Guest

    Post imported post

    You work at a place which is a magnet for trouble from all parts of town. You are only seeing a very small cross section of the total population. People are at their worst when on drugs and drinking.


    quit talking about my place like that!:P

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Intercepter, we all get it, you're awsome, now stop derailing my thread.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  20. #20
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Intercepter, we all get it, you're awsome, now stop derailing my thread.

    The factremains that you will have a very difficult time finding a city with a population the size of Green Bay with a lower crime rate. You will always find drugs, alcohol and criminal activity. Those are the facts of life. I take offense at calling Green Bay a toilet because our crime rate is better than cities smaller than we are....
    It has nothing to do with being a tough guy, just about being a realist.


    I will now leave you to your pitty party.:?


  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Ahhhhhh, the great white north, this is where I aspire to live someday
    But, I would settle for Pulaski or Laona right now... A few hours away from town would be choice. With my own 300 yard rifle range in the back yard

    Some place where drive by shootings & Gas station robberies don't take place on almost a daily basis..... I know that's awfully racist & politically incorrect of me.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Ahhhhhh, the great white north, this is where I aspire to live someday
    But, I would settle for Pulaski or Laona right now... A few hours away from town would be choice. With my own 300 yard rifle range in the back yard

    Some place where drive by shootings & Gas station robberies don't take place on almost a daily basis.....
    Amen to that, altho I wish someday to settle down in the ole AZ, same perks as stated above, exept with the added benifit of unlicensedCCWand no illegals to boot!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  23. #23
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Intercepter, we all get it, you're awsome, now stop derailing my thread.

    The factremains that you will have a very difficult time finding a city with a population the size of Green Bay with a lower crime rate. You will always find drugs, alcohol and criminal activity. Those are the facts of life. I take offense at calling Green Bay a toilet because our crime rate is better than cities smaller than we are....
    It has nothing to do with being a tough guy, just about being a realist.


    I will now leave you to your pitty party.:?
    Come on guys we can all have a adult conversation here , we all are entitled to our opinions, I value Interceptors opinions, sometimes we agree to disagree.....

    But, I also take offense to Green Bay becoming a toilet, this is my home I have lived here my entire life. I have had the ability to watch GB go from a nice city of 70,000 to a
    Multicultural nightmare of 103,000 In just a mater of 30 years...., They don't speak English, they fly Mexican flags on their vehicles, we are expected to learn their language, they pop out kids at an alarming rate get more welfare for each child, cause our taxes to go up, they breed crime, gangs & deal drugs to our kids, their music has corrupted the youth of this country ( This I know ) I have to play the trash every weekend, I have little kids 6 years old, asking me to play music that makes me blush . Political correctness is destroying our country & my city. When you drive through the new Green Bay Ghetto's do you like what you see ? Day street, Imperial lane, broad way area ? etc, etc..... These area need to be plowed under.....they move into an area, that area looks like a slum & property values drop like a rock...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Minocqua, Wisconsin, ,
    Posts
    179

    Post imported post

    We loved living in (near) Green Bay. Lived in Suamico for 10 years and moved up here in 1990. I don't remember any neighborhood, day or night where I was afraid to be anywhere in the city. For a short time we lived near Elizabeth and University where I understand, it has changed dramatically.
    I was the dog catcher for a few years for the Village of Howard and the only 'bad' area was along the shore in a rundown area. Most everyone had pitbulls and some kind of mild rap sheets. I was nervous at first in the neighborhood but found that when treating the folks with respect, I'd receive it in return - even when I issued citations or took a dog. With today's gangbanger types, we have lost that.
    The great white north (snow, not race) up here is a great place to live and crime is less, but the crime that does occur is usually not connected with race unless its non-indian vs. indian. I don't think our local paper reports nearly the crime that I hear on the scanners. Lots and lots of break ins, usually linked to seasonal homes but not always. Just heard earlier this afternoon about one of those meat selling trucks going door to door and ran across a guy who told them to leave the property. When they became belligerent, he mentioned having a gun in the house to encourage them to leave, which they did. They could have been idiots selling meat or criminals scouting for easy targets.
    The drugs coming up into this area and being manufactured is horrendous. A local gun shop just had received six Ruger LCP's. He sold them very quickly and all to cops wanting to carry a bug, on and off duty. One mentioned recently that he never thought of carrying off duty until recently due to the upturn in crime. When I was up at Copper Harbor last year, the ATF came into the forest collecting pot plants grown on public land. With all our public land up here, we need to carry, never knowing who we could run into in the woods. Not to mentions the lions, tigers and bears OH MY!

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    , Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    299

    Post imported post

    I also take offense at Green Bay becoming a toilet, even though I called it that. Green Bay is my home, I've lived here my nearly my whole life, except for short periods in Iraq and Georgia, and a 3 month stint in Sheboygan. This is my home, and I can't stand to see what its becoming. I have plans to move to Pulaski or Suamico, its still mostly decent white folk there. And yes, Glock, you are right, rap is corrupting our youth. I can't stand that garbage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •