• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri Open Carry emblem

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Just something I put together. I am open to constructive criticism.

Doc
opencarryemblemcopy.jpg

MOOCseal_bigcopy.jpg

version 2.2

MOOC30_big.jpg

DarenGlock23

imported post

I'm a professional graphics installer. My buddy owns wicked stickers and would give me a good deal on some of those for our vehicles. I can get like 100 of em made and give em out at get togethers!

Carnivore

imported post

I'd stay with handgun, if you can get the graphics detailed enough, replace the knights helmet and greenery with a missouri border with little stars signifying open carry communities in specific counties.. but I do like it !! whats the measurement dimensions of this wonderful logo?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

sohighlyunlikely wrote:
Just something I put together. I am open to constructive criticism.

Doc
opencarryemblemcopy.jpg

It's very cool. Good work, SHU.

Why not give one of the bears a revolver?

M

McX

imported post

she's a beauty. almost as good as our wisconsincarry symbol!:cool: love the bears carrying.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

DarenGlock23 wrote:
I'm a professional graphics installer. My buddy owns wicked stickers and would give me a good deal on some of those for our vehicles. I can get like 100 of em made and give em out at get togethers!
I would like to see the "article 1 section 23" in the outer ring and a large font as well.

I am familiar with wicked stickers.

I like the idea.

Shoot me the price for 100 and if it is not too outrageous, I will purchase them and get them to sohighlyunlikely so he can distribute free to those whom join him on his outings, perhaps even to the police officers he encounters :)

You can do it via PM if you like and I would actually prefer that as I kinda like my donations to be private as to the amounts, I never bother with the tax thing :)

M

McX

imported post

and there ya go, another organization is formed for the benefit and protection of it's members. put your emblems out proudly. we do.

patriotthad

imported post

Looks great! I agree that itneeds to at least have Art 1 Sec 23. RSMO 571.030 and 571.107 wouldn't be bad either.:celebrate

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

patriotthad wrote:
Looks great! I agree that itneeds to at least have Art 1 Sec 23. RSMO 571.030 and 571.107 wouldn't be bad either.:celebrate
While I understand you thinking the RSMO should be there, I kind of like leaving it at the constitutional level myself.

Laws are for lawyers to twist and debate the "spirit of the law" where as the "shall not be questioned" is real plain English and not open to so much debate as he "spirit" as it is plain to see for one and all.

M

McX

imported post

send one to me, i'll smack it on the wall at the shop. you'll be everywhere. pm me for an address. historic moment, and i got to sneak in here, and watch it. go for it my brothers! go for it!

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

OK I will be working on editing the "Open Carry of Missouri" emblem tonight. I do think I will make larger the "article section 23 and remove the helmet and greenery on the top and put the state shape in there. I can't believe how long it took for some one to make the "bear arm" reference.

Doc