• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri Open Carry emblem

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

version 2.0

MOOCseal_bigcopy.jpg

Doc

Richieg150

imported post

The decals loook great,but getting polo shirts with the emblem would be cool.....I open carry ,and when you wear a shirt everybodyyou come in contact with cant help but read whats on it.It may help answer people questions before they even ask...:D

Broondog

imported post

sohighlyunlikely wrote:
Bug Eater wrote:
Just a thought, but why not get rid of the collar where the helmet used to be?

Just a nice accent. I'm not sure I like it without the helmet and stars.

Doc

i hear ya SHU. i like ver 1 the best.

opencarryemblemcopy.jpg

but whatever the end result is i'm in for a dozen or so stickers. maybe more if the price is right.

Superlite27

imported post

(IMHO) I'm votin' for version 1 as well, Broondog.

And my apologies, but the gunbelts on the bears is just too "over the top" for me.

The "2A", "Open Carry of Missouri", and "Article 1 Section 23" is good enough for me.

If you're gonna put gun belts on the bears.........

.....you might as well make themchrome Tokarevs.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
(IMHO) I'm votin' for version 1 as well, Broondog.

And my apologies, but the gunbelts on the bears is just too "over the top" for me.

The "2A", "Open Carry of Missouri", and "Article 1 Section 23" is good enough for me.

If you're gonna put gun belts on the bears.........

.....you might as well make themchrome Tokarevs.
I like a combo of one and two myself.

My vote, leave helmet and stars, wording on second and gonna have to agree, lose the gun belts on the bears, it makes it lean kind cartoonish.

Perhaps a 1911 or revolver in the section where the small bear is at.

These are my thoughts, not criticisms, I lack such a talent of creativity and that kinda lends my opinions moot :)

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Oh, one other thing, the section where 2a and the bear are at, I bet you wanted the patriotic look, but 2a in blue?

What am I talking about...red and blue states!

Might want to rethink that one, it ain't bad, but it is subconsciously sending the message of rep/dem conflict, not where you want someones head space when you are trying to educate.

Big Boy

imported post

The Second one is the best except for the helmet. I'd bring that back.

The reasons I like the second is, the critical wording is bigger, to make it not look like just another Missouri seal, and I like one of the bears having a revolver.

And I believe the gun belts on the bears are necessary. I like them.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I'm going todo the3rd version later this afternoon. Bringing back the stars and helmet. Moving 2A to the red, and put MO in the banner under each bears feet. If any one else has input now would be the time.

Doc

DarenGlock23

imported post

Get rid if the xd and replace it with a glock. Pleeeeease!

I like a mixture of both also. The critical words being more apparent helps out because somebody walking by dosent have to study it to fully understand. Just a glance should bevall they need. Also I was going to have opencarry.org under the logo as a straight line of .5in text so if you wanna throw somethin else in there go ahead the site will be on the graphics.

I'm nor sure where but my buddy made shirts for his business and they cost him like 10 each for embroidery. We could all agree on a size then take our favorite polos up and get em done somewhere on our own.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

The design should be simple and reflect the state and OC. It should look good at 1" in size or 10' in size. My thoughts are this design is a bit busy, look at cooprotate logos and notice how simple they are.

I designed these three variation that Michigan Open Carry, Inc uses. They are heraldic in nature but are simple in design.

DarenGlock23

imported post

Those are nice... But they're more like a symbol with the name over it. Doc's is more of an educational seal of legal badassdom... I love your michigan logos and we could use some Kind of simple logo too but doc's is very well suited.