• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mag Holster

alrossitto

imported post

I'm trying to find a paddle-style double mag pouch for a Glock 22. I have a belt-style one but I don't always wear a belt as some of the cargo pants I wear have an internal belt and my paddle holster for my sidearm works great. None of the shops in my area carry these and haven't seen anything much on the internet. Just wondering if anyone here uses a paddle mag holder and what type and any complaints you might have with it.

Thanks in advance!

younggun20

imported post

theres 2 in Utah and I think 1 in idaho. I only go there when I have to, I always get the "I'm smarter than you treatment"