• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bumper Sticker

eastmeyers

imported post

PDinDetroit wrote:
Venator wrote:
Does anyone know if these are available for sale??? Trademark issues???
Love it, never seen it before.

+1

Freakin awesome! I hate all those other coexist bumper stickers, and I would like to show my support for all (legal) gun owners, no matter what brand they own!

God Bless

Bronson

imported post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120556508233&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

source: http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67153&page=11

These are window decals, not bumper stickers. The maker says he had to change a couple of logos so it would work with the vinyl transfer stickers.

attachment.php

Bronson

Michigun

imported post

anyone got a link to that one bumper sticker that said something like: "warning, driver is armed under authority michigan public act ... " :)

malignity

imported post

If ya made it into a shirt, you could get the Glock Logo back..

Which, well, may not be a big deal to you, but my EDC is a Glock. :D

There's a site called Customink.com that I've been considering checking out, they have weird sizes too like 3X-Tall, which is what I wear. I'm 6'0, with a 28" leg inseam.. all torso.. I've been considering ordering some stuff from them.

lil_freak_66

imported post

i know a guy that does vinyl work for trailvoy,my car enthusiast website.

he will do whatever ya want for a dirt cheap price.

if there is an actual interest,i can direct him over to this website and he can talk about pricing,he would no doubt be able to do MOC or OCDO stuff.

he does good stuff,everything from small decals/logos(he can do full color) to full window stuff,and 3rd brake light covers.

this is the kind of stuff that can be used either on a painted surface(i.e. car doors or other spots) or on glass,there is no paper involved so removal is easy.

Bronson

imported post

I have a Zazzle.com account but I don't want tomake and sell them because I didn't design it.

If you want one you can easily open a Zazzle acount and make them for yourself for less than $4.00 each. If you are comfortable stealing someone elses work and selling ityou can even open up the sale of the stickers to the public.

http://www.zazzle.com/

Bronson

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bronson wrote:
I have a Zazzle.com account but I don't want to make and sell them because I didn't design it.

If you want one you can easily open a Zazzle acount and make them for yourself for less than $4.00 each.  If you are comfortable stealing someone elses work and selling it you can even open up the sale of the stickers to the public.

http://www.zazzle.com/

Bronson
I don't think whoever made that can assert any claim over it.

For the use of those logos to be legitimate, methinks some sort of fair use exception must be applied: i.e., no profit, "substantially transformative", making a new statement directly related to the original piece of art.

Such could easily be copied by anybody, anytime, using the same rationale.