• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Veterans OC event, what do you think?

Taurus850CIA

imported post

yooperlady wrote:
What gun powder do you like to smell... I figure you carry several guns on you.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I guess there would be different smells...

And the dew dispenser is across the hall. No changes in color there.

Who needs whips and handcuffs. Things settle right down. No whipping here.

I suppose your used to the whips and handcuffs....huh!!!!

I don't like pain...I like pleasure....:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

This is a GREAT idea! Taylor has a very nice park (Heritage) that has grills, a play area for the kids, pavilions, a wedding chapel (in case someone feels the urge to get hitched), shops, and a fishing pond. Also Taylor has many veterans memorials including a museum. I could reach out to my contacts at the VFW & Vets Museum if we decided on doing this in Taylor.

See below http://www.cityoftaylor.com/heritagepark
Heritage Park [align=justify]
heritagepark.jpg
[/align][align=left]Location:
12111 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI. 48180
between Goddard and Northline
[/align] Features: ball diamonds, soccer fields, pavilions, grills, picnic tables, restrooms, playground, historic buildings, shops, catch and release fishing pond, 1/3 mile walking path, path system, old growth nature area, park benches, picnic area, playground, plus a petting farm. The park is home to the Taylor South Little League, the Junior League World Series and the Taylor Soccer Club.

Zukirider

imported post

This is a great idea however i would not plan it for any major holiday as there is almost always lots of events the veterans already are obligated to do, just my 2 cents but being Patriot Guard i do alot of events and often run into scheduling conflicts trying to get veterans on big holidays