0 0%
  • Sunday, July 18th

5 83.33%
  • Sunday, July 25th

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for a OCDO Ammo waster @ the Shiocton rifle Range

Post imported post

The date with the most votes by JUNE 30th, will be the date.

The Shiocton, WI Police range is a really nice range it's about 30 miles west of Green Bay. $ 3.00 per person range fee. No range Nazi's

Pistol's, Rifles / AR-15's Shotguns, etc. Bring your toys.

Fun begins at 12:00 Noon until ??
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

I'll be in La Crosse for a motorcycle rally the 18th.

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Post imported post

Now now G34, I hope you know that ranges don't do background checks, there could be felons there taking pix ofthem selves holding guns!But back on topic here, the range in question doesn't have any restrictions on pistol grip shotguns do they?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    Now now G34, I hope you know that ranges don't do background checks, there could be felons there taking pix ofthem selves holding guns!But back on topic here, the range in question doesn't have any restrictions on pistol grip shotguns do they?
    Nope, not restrictions on anything...Full Auto is ok there & silencers...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Nope, not restrictions on anything...Full Auto is ok there & silencers...
    Fookin sweet!Looks like i'mbringin outthe ole' Mossy girl forsure! I've got some new Centurian AP buck & ball shells I've been itchin to try out on sum paper bad guys!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Well, I may be interested in this depending on what I'm doing on whatever date is chosen.

I won't vote on a date, as I never know my schedule that far in advance, but if the date works out, I may just stop in.

Sounds like fun...and a reason to keep buying more ammo...lol

Post imported post

July 11 or 18 will work for me.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    July 11 or 18 will work for me.
    cool, flip a coin and pick a date on the poll.:celebrate

Post imported post

I'll be good for any date, since you and Protias turned me on to that range I've been going there fairly often.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Carcharodon wrote:
    I'll be good for any date, since you and Protias turned me on to that range I've been going there fairly often.
    it is a nice range. cool

Post imported post

Ok, gang, I'm a newbie so have patience.

What's a OCDO Ammo waster ?

Would I be laughed at if I showed up with a 9MM?

"Those who would gve up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

pahleh wrote:

Most welcome to the forum !!!!! good to have you.

Open carry .org ammo waster...we show up, and waste ammo on targets and such, then stand around and BS - talk guns, do more shooting, stand around a bit more, waste some more ammo...then leave

I have a 9mm Glock34 , no one laughs at me......well they do but that's cuz i am ugly & fat , we never laugh at guns...guns are innocent

Bring whatever guns you have, they is always a nice selection of weapons for you to sample too...we share:celebrate

Post imported post

pahleh wrote:

I carry a 9mm a lot, and I don't think I have been laughed at for it. Like Glock34 said, other things I guess, but not the gun...

Post imported post

pahleh wrote:

Not really, I carry a 9mm 92fs most cases, a .45 when i'm feeling like I wanna change calibers, but I think most of us are on the 9mm platform. I could be wrong, but still it's not so bad as carrying a .22lr for self defense IMHO.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

when I got to the range my .22 gets the most work, I can afford 500 rounds from that no problem. my .40 is a bit more pricey....
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Just a thought, How about inviting Gary Tauchen the 6th's represenative who is up for reelection this year? He lives in Bonduel.

Post imported post

ayce2 wrote:
    Just a thought, How about inviting Gary Tauchen the 6th's represenative who is up for reelection this year? He lives in Bonduel.
    Go for it !!!! That would be awesome !!!

Post imported post

So back to the original Question, what's the date?

Post imported post

ayce2 wrote:
    So back to the original Question, what's the date?
    there is a poll , on top. the date with the most votes , is the date of the ammo waster.

Post imported post

So, when's the cut-off date for voting?. I went for the 18th because it's my weekend off. I see only three votes so far.....
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.

Post imported post

Deek wrote:
    So, when's the cut-off date for voting?. I went for the 18th because it's my weekend off. I see only three votes so far.....
    I think poll ends on June 7th.

Post imported post

So...... is this still on?. And on the 18th?, I'm up for some noise making.
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.

Post imported post

the 18th of July is beginning to look like the winner. I am looking forward to wasting some ammo.

Post imported post

What time does a ammo waster start? I am hoping in the afternoon being it is a Sunday. I have never been to the Shiocton range yet , drove by it a hundred times and my brother in law goes there as he lives there.

Post imported post

Nimmer wrote:
    What time does a ammo waster start? I am hoping in the afternoon being it is a Sunday. I have never been to the Shiocton range yet , drove by it a hundred times and my brother in law goes there as he lives there.
    Noon until ??? when ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast