• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for a OCDO Ammo waster @ the Shiocton rifle Range

Pick a Sunday that you will be able to make

• Sunday, July 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday, July 25th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The date with the most votes by JUNE 30th, will be the date.

The Shiocton, WI Police range is a really nice range it's about 30 miles west of Green Bay. $ 3.00 per person range fee. No range Nazi's :)

Pistol's, Rifles / AR-15's Shotguns, etc. Bring your toys.

Fun begins at 12:00 Noon until ??

Landose_theghost

imported post

Now now G34, I hope you know that ranges don't do background checks, there could be felons there taking pix ofthem selves holding guns!:lol:But back on topic here, the range in question doesn't have any restrictions on pistol grip shotguns do they?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Now now G34, I hope you know that ranges don't do background checks, there could be felons there taking pix ofthem selves holding guns!:lol:But back on topic here, the range in question doesn't have any restrictions on pistol grip shotguns do they?
Nope, not restrictions on anything...Full Auto is ok there & silencers...

Landose_theghost

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
Nope, not restrictions on anything...Full Auto is ok there & silencers...
Fookin sweet!Looks like i'mbringin outthe ole' Mossy girl forsure! I've got some new Centurian AP buck & ball shells I've been itchin to try out on sum paper bad guys!

icepik

imported post

Well, I may be interested in this depending on what I'm doing on whatever date is chosen.

I won't vote on a date, as I never know my schedule that far in advance, but if the date works out, I may just stop in.

Sounds like fun...and a reason to keep buying more ammo...lol

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

pahleh wrote:
Ok, gang, I'm a newbie so have patience.

What's a OCDO Ammo waster ?

Would I be laughed at if I showed up with a 9MM?
Most welcome to the forum :) !!!!! good to have you.

Open carry .org ammo waster...we show up, and waste ammo on targets and such, then stand around and BS - talk guns, do more shooting, stand around a bit more, waste some more ammo...then leave :D

I have a 9mm Glock34 , no one laughs at me......well they do but that's cuz i am ugly & fat , we never laugh at guns...guns are innocent:)

Bring whatever guns you have, they is always a nice selection of weapons for you to sample too...we share:celebrate

AaronS

imported post

pahleh wrote:

I carry a 9mm a lot, and I don't think I have been laughed at for it. Like Glock34 said, other things I guess, but not the gun...

Landose_theghost

imported post

pahleh wrote:

Not really, I carry a 9mm 92fs most cases, a .45 when i'm feeling like I wanna change calibers, but I think most of us are on the 9mm platform. I could be wrong, but still it's not so bad as carrying a .22lr for self defense IMHO.