• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Seminar at Gander Mountain in Lansing June 19th

WilDChilD

imported post

Not a bad event. Kinda ran a little long, maybe go through the power point faster and allow more time for general discussion. About7 peopleOCing and no body freaked out or called thePD. Probable taught people that worked there about OC to.

fb9

imported post

Signed up here for this post:

I was there! Thanks for having this event.

It was very timely in terms of recent curiosity about the topic with some friends. I can now help educate them and point them in your direction. I can't even recall where I found out about it; randomly saw a posting on-line about a few days ago!

Was pretty neutral on the topic walking in, but I'm really starting to see the value in people exercising the right. Historically I figured 'just do the CCW thing and don't draw attention'.

Proud of all of you that actually keep your cool and are good ambassadors.
Don't get crazy out there and shine a bad light. Rock on!

OC wasn't anything I ever thought I'd get into, but might have to give it a try sometime. Maybe I'll be in the mood for a root beer float next weekend :)
(schedule permitting.. very well might be a conflict)

Take care

---
EDIT - spelling :/

gettysburg

imported post

Another thanks for having this event. Wish I could have stayed but I had to put in my 8 hours for having Monday off. Good presentation, nice to see you guys present it in a fun and educational manner. When I was there you covered pretty much everything I've read from the forum but for some who have never visited one of the sites I'm sure it was insightful and educational for them.

If you guy's didn't do this who would?