Thread: Is there an agency

Post imported post

If anyone knows please give the info? My "google fu" is weak and I've been searching for quite a while but came up with....

"Seek and you will find ... Grasshopper."

So... here I seek.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Bikenut wrote:
    If anyone knows please give the info? My "google fu" is weak and I've been searching for quite a while but came up with....

So... here I seek.
    No.

There's the AG's office - that's about it.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

just MOC Inc.

Post imported post

zigziggityzoo wrote:
    Bikenut wrote:

So... here I seek.
    No.

There's the AG's office - that's about it.
    I thought as much. Thank you.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    just MOC Inc.
    Thank you... I'm doing quite fine on my own.

Post imported post

i dont think i'd want such an agency. that would just be another governmental office and positions to help **** up the laws even more.

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    i dont think i'd want such an agency. that would just be another governmental office and positions to help @#$% up the laws even more.
    And suck up money like a vacuum!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Yes there is a puesdo agency that is called the courts. Only a court can rule that a local law in not in compliance with a state or Federal law. The AG can give and opinion but an opinion provided by the office of the AG and carries no absolute legal standing. Even if there were an agency they would still have no power tocarry out their rulings unlessruled onin a court.