• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc events this weekend in wi?

revolverrandy

imported post

Just curious if there is any oc'ing gatherings this weekend?I have off all weekend for once and if there is anything going on in my area I would be up for it

M

McX

imported post

heck, if there's nothing going on around you, make it happen! slap a thread in here for an OC meet maybe for coffee in your area!

M

McX

imported post

i'll bump this thread again; the illinois meet: boy, i got to work, but this sounds like an event to take the kids to; mine would be all over it, and the brothers in illinois need all the help they can get. take heart though; ain't like california- you can have a mag in your gun down there, south of our border. i hope your event is a big success, and i'll be waiting for posted pics!

SAK

imported post

helping us down in Illinois will only help push all of us closer to our goals :)

It should be a fantastic event - I've been talking to a lot of people and it sounds like it will be very well-attended to say the least. I hope to see as many OCers there as possible too.

Anyone from WI planning on comin?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SAK wrote:
helping us down in Illinois will only help push all of us closer to our goals :)

It should be a fantastic event - I've been talking to a lot of people and it sounds like it will be very well-attended to say the least. I hope to see as many OCers there as possible too.

Anyone from WI planning on comin?
I have to play music.....:?

TyGuy

imported post

It's a food drive also, so please bring food or cash to donate. The food pantry said that actual cash is better as they can buy food at cost so your $$$ will go further.

There will also be some antique military gear on display. Also, if you wish to bring some food to share there will be BBQ supplied by The Bullet Stop. Make sure that you are on the property before you OC as OC is only legal on private property in IL.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. will be at the Saratoga Town Hall, south of Wisconsin Rapids, WI on Friday from 3:00 - 8:00PM, and on Saturday from 9:00 - 5:00PM. This is an excelant chance to meet with other members or become a member.

This is also a gun show, so there is sure to be oportunities.

Hope to see you there

Carry On

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
608-792-0669
http://www.wisconsincarry.org