• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another new Canuck

droid1963

imported post

Hi, all,
I came to this site after reading "Opencarry.Org Urges Parliament To Repeal Long Gun Registry" on ammoland.com....

I'm an NRA member and a member of our two Canadian pro-firearms groups, CSSA and NFA.
Come on by and check out Canadiangunnutz.com, and thanks for publishing your support for our fight up here.

Cheers, eh?

Sleepless

Hi, all,
I came to this site after reading "Opencarry.Org Urges Parliament To Repeal Long Gun Registry" on ammoland.com....

I'm an NRA member and a member of our two Canadian pro-firearms groups, CSSA and NFA.
Come on by and check out Canadiangunnutz.com, and thanks for publishing your support for our fight up here.

Cheers, eh?

Hey droid, great to see a fellow gun nutz, I would recommend if you haven't already to also check out canadacarry.org a lot of the people on nutz is also a part of canadacarry as well.

Hope to see ya there and welcome to OpenCarry.org btw. =o)