• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calderon

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

This is the letter I sent to all my Federal elected representatives.

It is an embarrassment that we allowed the leader of a foreign government come to our Congress and lecture us about gun control and immigration.

1. If the border was controlled properly on BOTH sides, illegal weapons would not cross the border.
2. If the border was controlled properly on BOTH sides, illegal immigrants would not be a problem.

I want you to condemn his speech in the strongest way possible.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

My area elected officials are all anti gun, pro amnesty liberal democrats...I won't waste my time writing them... like I have a dozen time sin the past, they all suck.

ayce2

imported post

so true Glock, fight to get htem out. I think a clip of the standing ovation given Calderon with the names of those standing would be the best election add ever!

Landose_theghost

imported post

SCREW THIS GUY!!!! He comes to the US, and b!tches about our imigration laws?!? Has anyone ever seen Mexicos imigration laws? Why is nobody making a stink about that? Go to mexico and fly an american flag and see what happends to you, go to mexico and try to peacefully assemble and protest the gov't, and lets see what will happen. This A$$hole needs to go BACK TO MEXICO and fix his own problems before coming here and b!tching and and pointing fingers! Nuff sed!:banghead:

KansasKraut

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
SCREW THIS GUY!!!! He comes to the US, and b!tches about our imigration laws?!? Has anyone ever seen Mexicos imigration laws? Why is nobody making a stink about that? Go to mexico and fly an american flag and see what happends to you, go to mexico and try to peacefully assemble and protest the gov't, and lets see what will happen. This A$$hole needs to go BACK TO MEXICO and fix his own problems before coming here and b!tching and and pointing fingers! Nuff sed!:banghead:
Amen. He has to take the stance he has, however, because:

"In 2003, then-President of Mexico, Vicente Fox stated that remittances "are our biggest source of foreign income, bigger than oil, tourism or foreign investment" and that "the money transfers grew after Mexican consulates started giving identity cards to their citizens in the United States." He stated that money sent from Mexican workers in the United States to their families back home reached a record $12 billion.[29][/sup] Two years later, in 2005, the World Bank stated that Mexico was receiving $18.1 billion in remittances and that it ranked third (behind only India and China) among the countries receiving the greatest amount of remittances." (Wikipedia)

I hope we kick 'em all out while simultaneously making legal immigration easier, but it'll never happen. After all, poor immigrants will demand government assistance, and...lemme think....who is it that's trying to addict us all to entitlements and gummint cheese? I can picture their faces...but...see if you guys can figure it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States#cite_note-29[/sup]

Landose_theghost

imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37263405/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001

He also asked Congress to reinstate the assault weapon ban.
As I've stated above, SCREW THIS GUY!!! Who the hell does he think he is? Reinstate the crap AWB? I wonder if that will stop all the cartels in mexico who use FULLY AUTOMATIC weapons?!? This is enuff, go ahead and reinstate the ban, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY is taking my AR's. :cuss:

AaronS

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
Dustiniac wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37263405/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001

He also asked Congress to reinstate the assault weapon ban.
As I've stated above, SCREW THIS GUY!!! Who the hell does he think he is? Reinstate the crap AWB? I wonder if that will stop all the cartels in mexico who use FULLY AUTOMATIC weapons?!? This is enuff, go ahead and reinstate the ban, NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY is taking my AR's. :cuss:
I'm with you my friend. I will dig holes and put my guns in the ground before I give a single one up to the Government. God help us, I pray it never comes to that. NATO can go straight to hell.

AaronS

imported post

WoW, Tom McClintock... What the hell is this guy doing in CA.? I think we could use this guy in Wisconsin. To be honest, I don't know much about him, but I love that speech. Sounds like an American to me.

Jason in WI

imported post

AaronS wrote:
I will dig holes and put my guns in the ground before I give a single one up to the Government.
When the time comes that we need to bury our guns, that's a good indicator we may need to use our guns.

“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government” -Thomas Jefferson