• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster options for FNP-45?

40s-and-wfan

What, if any, are some options for this pistol with a Surefire X-300 light in a duty holster? Does anyone know of anything along these lines? I'm helping a friend who's on the verge of getting hired on to our local Sheriff's Office.

cmdr_iceman71

This is the DeSantis black basketweave - with suede lining thumb break scabbard (3 slot) 001BH31Z0 it's designed specifically for the FNP-45. I got it on opticsplanet last year for $48.95 but it took them a month to make it. Still it was well worth it, the draw is uber smooth and although it is an OWB type holster it rides very close and tight to the body making it very easy to conceal.

Here is a picture of mine.

Attachments

• DeSantis_Black_Basketweave.jpg
    DeSantis_Black_Basketweave.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 669

45acpForMe

This is the DeSantis black basketweave - with suede lining thumb break scabbard (3 slot) 001BH31Z0 it's designed specifically for the FNP-45. I got it on opticsplanet last year for $48.95 but it took them a month to make it. Still it was well worth it, the draw is uber smooth and although it is an OWB type holster it rides very close and tight to the body making it very easy to conceal.

Here is a picture of mine.

Very nice looking. I may have to give up waiting for a SERPA and get this one. :)

ETA: Looks like the price went uuUUPP! http://www.opticsplanet.net/desanti...ed-thumb-break-scabbard-3-slot-001bg31z0.html

Last edited:

Goldngun

Wilcox B. S..

Just called today to get an update about this holster, still not in production and no estimated date.

Don't hold your breath....This guy Wilcox from Blackhawk has been spewing the same bulls*it for almost TWO YEARS now about an FNP-45 serpa. He's a liar and cow manure spreader deluxe. I'm done with blackhawk. :mad:

45acpForMe

Don't hold your breath....This guy Wilcox from Blackhawk has been spewing the same bulls*it for almost TWO YEARS now about an FNP-45 serpa. He's a liar and cow manure spreader deluxe. I'm done with blackhawk. :mad:

While I share your frustration, when and if they come out with a model for the FNP-45 I will buy it. I have given up waiting for it though and just ordered the basket weave recommended. DeSantis Right Hand - Black Basketweave - Lined - Thumb Break Scabbard (3 Slot) 001BG31Z0 1 ZD-HT-001BG31Z0 $69.99 from OpticsPlanet.com.

Last edited:

Goldngun

Lbe...

copy that. I bought the 5.11 lbe holster in FDE. It does fit my FNP-45 Tactical with red dot. Great with my Glocks also. Has the speedclips for molle, so attaches easily to my 5.11 LBE vest and Condor drop leg platform. A very straight forward holster that fits the need nicely...

MAJR7

FNP-45 holster available

I have tried to search the forum but each time it returns an error. :-(

I am considering getting a FNP-45 pistol and come to find my first choice SERPA doesn't make a holster for it. I found a Safariland holster for under $80 but was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for other holsters. I would prefer a retention holster but it isn't the only type I would consider.

BTW: the reviews of the gun are good and the capacity of 14+1 (or 15+1 with a diff magazine) make it appealing.

There are several options available through FN for this firearm. I have just purchase one at Buds Guns WITH nite sites, two tone, for $643.............great deal and a great firearm.
MAJR7