• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PRK Resident Planning Trip to AZ to Support a Great State!

markm

imported post

Hello Arizona,

I want to spend some vacation money in Arizona. What are the gun laws for PRK residents in AZ?

Can I UOC or LOC?

Can I LCC?

Do I have to keep the gun locked in a container?

What's the deal?

markm

PS: If we like AZ, can PRK residents move there (we are fruits-n-nuts you know)?

GWbiker

imported post

And if you happen to have one of those rare California CCW permits that SUBJECTS have to kiss ass for, well you'll be happy to know it's valid in Arizona.

Hell, we honor any state CCW permit.

So, come on over to a free state......:celebrate

markm

imported post

TOF wrote:
Load it up, strap it on and have fun. Just don't conceal yet unless you have a permit to do so.

Hello TOF,

What buildings and areas are restricted from LOC?

You used the word "yet" regarding LCC. When will I be able to LCC in Arizona and what restrictions will I be under?

thanks,

markm

markm

imported post

.45acp wrote:
TOF wrote:
Load it up, strap it on and have fun. Just don't conceal yet unless you have a permit to do so.

What he said!

Just don't OC in to a restaurant that serves hooch.

Steve

Hello Steve,

What about a restaurant that serves adult beverages with meals (no bar action)?

In other words, are bars and restaurants restricted or just bars?

markm

markm

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
And if you happen to have one of those rare California CCW permits that SUBJECTS have to kiss ass for, well you'll be happy to know it's valid in Arizona.

Hell, we honor any state CCW permit.

So, come on over to a free state......:celebrate

Hey GWbiker,

I am not one of the ruling class of PRK subjects, so I don't have a CCW. The proletariat is hegemonically controlled here. I tried to get a CCW but was told that I was not important enough toprotect myself. Don't worry, the LEO agency involved has lots of chalk to outline my dead body, should foul play ensue.

markm

TOF

imported post

I believe July 29 is the magic day when Constitutional Carry kicks in. Then you will be able to carry open or concealed with or without a CCW Permit. If you wish to carry in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages (then or now) you must have a CCW Permit and cannot imbibe. Other restrictions are: not in K-12 Schools, Post Office, Federal Buildings, Court Rooms and secured area of Airports.

March Hare

imported post

Arizona also doesn't recognize the 1000' school rule.
You just can't carry on school grounds.

Enjoy your trip and welcome to the Free State of Arridzona!

-MH

markm

imported post

TOF wrote:
I believe July 29 is the magic day when Constitutional Carry kicks in. Then you will be able to carry open or concealed with or without a CCW Permit. If you wish to carry in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages (then or now) you must have a CCW Permit and cannot imbibe. Other restrictions are: not in K-12 Schools, Post Office, Federal Buildings, Court Rooms and secured area of Airports.

TOF,

No 1,000 foot restriction around K-12? I won't have to plan my trip to avoid schools? Wow, how Bill of Rights friendly is that!

markm

March Hare,

thanks,

markm

Edit: Additional note added for March Hare.

TOF

imported post

The 1000 ft. rule does not apply in a Free State.

One more little thing Mark, you will be required to take at least 2 Illegal Aliens to LA on your way home.

:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

DEFENSOR

imported post

TOF wrote:

Great state for gun rights. Spent nearly a week there recently, visiting Grand Dad. Dad and I stayed in Phoenix and he welcomed me OCing since he was not. We also spent a couple days OC'ing from town to town. No problems,no encounters, no stupid questions but unfortunately no smart questions either.

Thanks Arizona, and God Bless, DEFENSOR

Robin47

imported post

Theres a lot of good OC-ers in Kalifornia who like Arizona and Im one also.

Being an old Patriot, and retired now, Im considering moving to Arizona.

I also have thought of Nevada, which is another good state.

I guess you could say almost any state is looking good compared to Kali.

We will see what happens at the end of June.

I do know what a free state is, my home state Iowa used to also be free

48 years ago. Its now almost as bad as Kali now, no open carry at all.

Big Yeah for Arizona ! God Bless The Republic of Arizona ! :celebrate Robin47