Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: Armed and Ready !!!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2

    Post imported post

    Jay here, I carry all the time (concealed) just started carrying open recently. Glock 21. Looking forward to meeting other "open carry" folk. Take care all 14/88.

  2. #2
    Regular Member killchain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richland, Washington, USA
    Posts
    788

    Post imported post

    y helo thar.

    Welcome.

    Ah another double stack .45ACP guy. Now I don't feel so alone. :P

    EDIT: Wow, I missed that completely. What a d-bag. I don't support any of that crap the OP said... let's just forget I even welcomed that damn troll.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

  3. #3
    Regular Member SpyderTattoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,018

    Post imported post

    What are you talking about? I carry a Glock 21 and a Glock 30... Both double stack .45's.
    Certified Glock Armorer

    "A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

    A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

  4. #4
    Regular Member USMC1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington, USA
    Posts
    190

    Post imported post

    14/88 , ... subtle, ... interesting, ... each to their own.
    I am a Sheep Dog, ... Wolves Beware !

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    irishpunk wrote:
    Jay here, I carry all the time (concealed) just started carrying open recently. Glock 21. Looking forward to meeting other "open carry" folk. Take care all 14/88.
    a term recognized by white supremists.

    14 representing 14 words written by David Lane, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

    88 representing David Lane's 88 precepts, or sometimes the eighth letter in the alphabet (H), to represent Heil Hitler.
    my father got '14/88' tattooed on his arm to advertize his white pride
    NOT WHAT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT. YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM ME.
    Live Free or Die!

  6. #6
    Regular Member Bob Warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    192

    Post imported post

    gogodawgs wrote:
    irishpunk wrote:
    Jay here, I carry all the time (concealed) just started carrying open recently. Glock 21. Looking forward to meeting other "open carry" folk. Take care all 14/88.
    a term recognized by white supremists.

    14 representing 14 words written by David Lane, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

    88 representing David Lane's 88 precepts, or sometimes the eighth letter in the alphabet (H), to represent Heil Hitler.
    my father got '14/88' tattooed on his arm to advertize his white pride
    NOT WHAT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT. YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM ME.
    Ditto what gogodawgs said. Sad...
    Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. -The Who

  7. #7
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Not good.
    Any mention of this subject at Dennys, you will be asked to leave.
    BY ME.
    Dave.
    SGT USMC

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Arlington, Washington, USA
    Posts
    181

    Post imported post

    Well my wife and children are of mix race so you can imagine what im thinking....

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    I am thinking an agent provoceteur to try and stir things up. We must be on our guard.
    Live Free or Die!

  10. #10
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    69Charger wrote:
    Not good.
    Any mention of this subject at Dennys, you will be asked to leave.
    BY ME.
    Dave.
    SGT USMC
    I dont agree with the white supremecy thing, but hopefully no one is predjudice about guns and asks you to leave.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  11. #11
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    tat2ed_guy wrote:
    Well my wife and children are of mix race so you can imagine what im thinking....
    Me too.

    I am 1/4 native american, 1/4 irish, 1/4 welsh, german, english, rom.....

    My wife is 1/2 polynesian, 1/2 asian. My step son 1/2 haitian, half his mom.

    My other 2 kids by my ex are 1/2 me and half asian.

    I don't tolerate A-holes like this. I didn't know what 14/88 was thanks for letting us know. Another good reason for me to always be armed.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  12. #12
    Regular Member Aryk45XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    513

    Post imported post

    I knew I had recognized that from somewhere. Friendly advice: you probably do not want to meet me.

  13. #13
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    tat2ed_guy wrote:
    Well my wife and children are of mix race so you can imagine what im thinking....
    Me too.

    I am 1/4 native american, 1/4 irish, 1/4 welsh, german, english, rom.....

    My wife is 1/2 polynesian, 1/2 asian. My step son 1/2 haitian, half his mom.

    My other 2 kids by my ex are 1/2 me and half asian.

    I don't tolerate A-holes like this. I didn't know what 14/88 was thanks for letting us know. Another good reason for me to always be armed.

    I am naturally curious and suspicious of everything. Google is my friend. When I get chain emails and other such nonsense sent to me I google it and try to discover what it is and what it means. I thought that this was an odd thing to see as a 'call sign.' Therefore, I googled it and was...well....taken aback. I always say expose the truth and let the pieces fall where they may.

    Live Free or Die!

  14. #14
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    I tend to be naturally trusting of people and didn't think anything of the call sign.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  15. #15
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    Aryk45XD wrote:
    I knew I had recognized that from somewhere. Friendly advice: you probably do not want to meet me.
    Actually you would probably be the best person for them to meet. Anit gun people can be taught and I think so can racist's. If you stop a future mother and father from being rascist, then you have also stopped a future child from being rascist. Sometimes kindness and some education go along way. I keep thinking back to a picture I saw once ( it looked like a fake, but it was for awarness) it showed a clansmen, in the ER surrounded by African Amercian doctors and nurses, showing they put their hate aside to do their job. I think better things can be done to co exist and get past our discrepencies.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  16. #16
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    I tend to be naturally trusting of people and didn't think anything of the call sign.
    Lot's of people use pseudonyms online. Example Sylvia Plath. We all know about her, her experience and know that she is a good gal. However, it is not her real name, the real Sylvia Plath is an American poet. That is a pretty common thing to do, I assume our Sylvia enjoys the other Sylvia's poetry. Now we have a bit of some insight into one of our fellow 2A supporter.

    My gogodawgs is in support of my university, I am a proud alum of the UW, Husky Marching Band Alum and all things purple. Yours is easy to figure out. Others require the google!
    Live Free or Die!

  17. #17
    Regular Member Aryk45XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    513

    Post imported post

    I used to believe in changing peoples morals, but gave up after years in GA. Being military in the boonies and volunteering in the community was overlooked more often by my skin tone. I still have no problem doing good for my fellow man, but I doubt people will want to change their beliefs unless something dramatic in their life happens.

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    amzbrady wrote:
    Aryk45XD wrote:
    I knew I had recognized that from somewhere. Friendly advice: you probably do not want to meet me.
    Actually you would probably be the best person for them to meet. Anit gun people can be taught and I think so can racist's. If you stop a future mother and father from being rascist, then you have also stopped a future child from being rascist. Sometimes kindness and some education go along way. I keep thinking back to a picture I saw once ( it looked like a fake, but it was for awarness) it showed a clansmen, in the ER surrounded by African Amercian doctors and nurses, showing they put their hate aside to do their job. I think better things can be done to co exist and get past our discrepencies.
    While I agree with the ability to educate 'hate' out of people. I do not think that this would be the proper venue. These discussions can get quiet intense. Th OCDO crowd has a different purpose when we are in public and focusing on our primary goal is enough without confusing a casual observer who would stumble upon our group. Remember, our right to peaceably assemble as a private group also includes the right to exclude those whom we so choose. In addition, we should be respectful of 69Charger and Denny's.
    Live Free or Die!

  19. #19
    Regular Member Aryk45XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    513

    Post imported post

    +1
    :::snip:::gogodawgs wrote:
    These discussions can get quiet intense.* Th OCDO crowd has a different purpose when we are in public and focusing on our primary goal is enough without confusing a casual observer who would stumble upon our group.* Remember, our right to peaceably assemble as a private group also includes the right to exclude those whom we so choose.* In addition, we should be respectful of 69Charger and Denny's.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Son_of_Perdition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SW , Washington, USA
    Posts
    166

    Post imported post

    Interesting that we didn't see a rebuttal by irishpunk. That says volumes in it's self.

    I'm a mut of sorts. MostlyBlack Irish,Welsh and asmall part Cherokee.To quote my Great, Great Grandfather "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."

  21. #21
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    This one we are going to have to go at with caution. We don't want to play into any ones games. At first it pissed me off. Now I need to focus and approach this in a calm manner and exicute my moves with caution.
    Input on this, as to the legal ramifications of any actions brought forth to this person will be appreciated.
    Dave
    PERSONALLY,
    I would grab his ass and chuck him out the door. But this may not be the correct thing to do.
    1st amendment rights? .

  22. #22
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    Son_of_Perdition wrote:
    Interesting that we didn't see a rebuttal by irishpunk. That says volumes in it's self.

    I'm a mut of sorts. MostlyBlack Irish,Welsh and asmall part Cherokee.To quote my Great, Great Grandfather "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
    Not only that he/she list his email in his profile. I sent an email and there is no response. An agent provocateur indeed. He is smart enough to know that emails can trace someone's IP address.
    Live Free or Die!

  23. #23
    Regular Member Bob Warden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    192

    Post imported post

    69Charger wrote:
    This one we are going to have to go at with caution. We don't want to play into any ones games. At first it pissed me off. Now I need to focus and approach this in a calm manner and exicute my moves with caution.
    Input on this, as to the legal ramifications of any actions brought forth to this person will be appreciated.
    Dave
    PERSONALLY,
    I would grab his ass and chuck him out the door. But this may not be the correct thing to do.
    1st amendment rights? .
    We don't have the authority to kick him out of Dennys, but we do have the right to exclude him from our private group. Denny's has the right to kick him out the door. Since you said you'd be there about 9:30, you may want to ask Denny's management to back up our wishes in our meeting area.

    People are free to spout whatever hate they want in public forums. Our meeting in a private establishment ain't a public forum!
    Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. -The Who

  24. #24
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666

    Post imported post

    69Charger wrote:
    This one we are going to have to go at with caution. We don't want to play into any ones games. At first it pissed me off. Now I need to focus and approach this in a calm manner and exicute my moves with caution.
    Input on this, as to the legal ramifications of any actions brought forth to this person will be appreciated.
    Dave
    PERSONALLY,
    I would grab his ass and chuck him out the door. But this may not be the correct thing to do.
    1st amendment rights? .
    Dave,

    You would need to involve Denny's and ask him to leave. If he doesn't leave then the police would be called to trespass the individual. 99% of the people I have asked to leave a retail establishment have done so voluntarily. We can talk Saturday morning, I have been in retail for over 20 years and this is an easy thing to handle.

    (However, I see this as a fake and phony agent provocateur and he will be absent on Saturday, but we will have a good chuckle when finished)
    Live Free or Die!

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    539

    Post imported post

    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL its probably just a former member of OCDO who got booted hell its probably BOOBOO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •