• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed and Ready !!!

69Charger

imported post

This one we are going to have to go at with caution. We don't want to play into any ones games. At first it pissed me off. Now I need to focus and approach this in a calm manner and exicute my moves with caution.
Input on this, as to the legal ramifications of any actions brought forth to this person will be appreciated.
Dave
PERSONALLY,
I would grab his ass and chuck him out the door. But this may not be the correct thing to do.
1st amendment rights? .

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Son_of_Perdition wrote:
Interesting that we didn't see a rebuttal by irishpunk. That says volumes in it's self.

I'm a mut of sorts. MostlyBlack Irish,Welsh and asmall part Cherokee.To quote my Great, Great Grandfather "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."

Not only that he/she list his email in his profile. I sent an email and there is no response. An agent provocateur indeed. He is smart enough to know that emails can trace someone's IP address.

Bob Warden

imported post

69Charger wrote:
This one we are going to have to go at with caution. We don't want to play into any ones games. At first it pissed me off. Now I need to focus and approach this in a calm manner and exicute my moves with caution.
Input on this, as to the legal ramifications of any actions brought forth to this person will be appreciated.
Dave
PERSONALLY,
I would grab his ass and chuck him out the door. But this may not be the correct thing to do.
1st amendment rights? .

We don't have the authority to kick him out of Dennys, but we do have the right to exclude him from our private group. Denny's has the right to kick him out the door. Since you said you'd be there about 9:30, you may want to ask Denny's management to back up our wishes in our meeting area.

People are free to spout whatever hate they want in public forums. Our meeting in a private establishment ain't a public forum!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

69Charger wrote:
Dave
PERSONALLY,
1st amendment rights? .

Dave,

You would need to involve Denny's and ask him to leave. If he doesn't leave then the police would be called to trespass the individual. 99% of the people I have asked to leave a retail establishment have done so voluntarily. We can talk Saturday morning, I have been in retail for over 20 years and this is an easy thing to handle.

(However, I see this as a fake and phony agent provocateur and he will be absent on Saturday, but we will have a good chuckle when finished)

jarhead1911A

imported post

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL its probably just a former member of OCDO who got booted hell its probably BOOBOO

kito109654

imported post

Good call, it's probablybooboo. Either way, end the conversation going on here. There will be no need to kick anyone out of Denny's. Sheesh, put it to rest.

Bersa.380

imported post

I agree to stop feeding the troll ..... this will be my first and last post to this topic !

I am still new to this site and I think we are all about "Open Carry" and 2A rights.

I judge people based on their character, not their origin or color of skin ! I don't care if your mom was a chicken ! I don't care !

What care about is this:

1.) Are you here in the USA legally and contributing to our system.
2.) Do you choose to fight for our constitutional rights.
3.) A person of good moral character.

(Yahoo search says)

14 means fourteen words by David Lane and the two 8's stand for the eighth letter in the alphabet or Heil Hitler.

At the same time our 1A says you are entitled to free speech, yet I don't think you'll be met with a dancing banana ? You might want to consider finding another forum to post in.

:celebrate

Bobarino

imported post

a little Googling reveals:

http://www.youtube.com/user/foxtrot684#p/u

his favorite book: http://www.davidduke.com/general/my-awakening_130.html

Two-thirds of the book is devoted to his awakening on the most important issue of our time: RACE. He offers compelling evidence that belief in racial equality is the modern scientific equivalent of believing that the earth is flat.

scroll to the bottom of the screen here: http://wntube.com/people/all/8 and find our new friend. the website:
WelcometoWNTube - YouTube the White Nationalist

his name appears to be Jay Shanahan. http://twitter.com/foxtrot684

i think it would be wise to contact Mike or John and ask that he be banned. this is not the kind of representative we need.

i believe this may be our friend too: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000700463071#!/profile.php?id=100000700463071&v=wall based on his location and the pic of him near Mt. Rainier in dirt bike gear and the fact the he is a member of Dirtrider.net and has a WR450F.

Bobby

skiingislife725

imported post

Bob Warden wrote:
People are free to spout whatever hate they want in public forums. Our meeting in a private establishment ain't a public forum!
[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]" 5) While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, sex, or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer).

6) We reserve the right to remove posting for any reason, at our sole discretion.
[/font]"

Not picking on you specifically Bob, but figured I'd pass the knowledge along. While anyone can join this site, someone does pay the bills to maintain ocdo. So, understandably, it's up to the owner of the site to allow whatever they want on their site. The 1st amendment doesn't apply on this site. You are NOT free to spout whatever hate you want to in most forums because it's not your forum. But you're free to do it on your own site if that's what you want.

Aaron1124

imported post

When you get offended by racial remarks, you feed the racists, similar to how you would get offended by a troll post. Life is too great to take offense to words spoken.

Aaron1124

imported post

skiingislife725 wrote:
Bob Warden wrote:
[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]" 5) While you may disagree strongly with another poster based upon their opinion, we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks or general bashing of groups of people based upon race, religion, sex, or choice of occupation (e.g., being a law enforcement officer).

6) We reserve the right to remove posting for any reason, at our sole discretion.
[/font]"
Kind of like how an employer can give the employee the shaft for any reason, at anytime, at their sole discretion.